Chapter 9

2 years later

Naomi's POV

I woke up at about 11:23 AM with Nahmir by my side I was so happy because all of us were happy and moved in with the love of our lives me and Nahmir have been together for 3 years and no mistakes only arguments here and there but that's what happens in relationships. Today I was gonna go in the studio with Nicki we already made a couple songs together I was nominated for best upcoming artist I'm gonna be going on tour. Nahmir's not really happy about that I told him to come but he just keeps saying "Nah baby it's your time to shine" I trusted him though, I believed that he wouldn't hurt me I truly did so I'll be leaving in the next week so we were gonna spend all the time we have left together "Baby I'm gonna be riding in a jet with NICKI MINAJ!!!" I've never been in a jet Nahmir just laughed and shook his head "Baby, why don't you wanna go?" "Baby just go it'll give me time to hang out with my boys," he said pulling me on top of him I only had on underwear and a big shirt he only had on his underwear I kissed him and said, "baby I love and trust you, don't hurt me, okay?" "Okay" "Do you promise?" "Yes I promise sfter We both fell asleep.

I got up to take a shower and put on one of my outfit that Nahmir brought me for my birthday. I was about to wake Nahmir up but I took a picture of him first because he looked sexy when he was sleep, then I woke him up and said "Nahmir I gotta go" "Already come lay with me first" "Baby I gotta go" I said giving him a kiss "I love you, Nick" "I love you too Naomi" I walked out the door and went to my car that Nick brought me for our anniversary, It was a silver lexus I got him some of these sexy gucci flip flops and a gucci robe that says My King and mine says My Queen they were soo cute I also brought him a new Rolex.

When I arrived at the studio I seen a familiar car It was Drake's car he comes by the studio a lot sometimes I think that he's flirting with me I walked into the studio and Nicki was already in their practicing so I just sat in the back and waited, when Drake came by me and said "She's good isn't she" "Yeah, she's great" he looked me up and down and said" "You look good ma" moving closer I moved away and said "Do you mind?" "sorry baby" at this point I was feeling a bit scared but I was happy when Nicki came out I got up and hugged her "Damn you were great" I said laughing "Thanks boo you ready?" "Yeah" I walked in the studio did my songs and I was out in about 2 hours I hugged Nicki and left I went outside to my car and Drake was standing there on my car "Hey baby I was waiting for you" I got confused and said "What?" I had my phone behind my back I know my phone very well I kept my phone out of his sight and called Nahmir he answered and I walked closer to Drake so that Nahmir can hear "Can you please get off of my car so I can leave?" "Baby do you wanna go back to my place?" "Umm no I have a boyfriend can you get off of my car so I can leave?" I heard Nahmir say "shit" and get in his car I heard him through my earbuds "Baby I'm on my way" I said okay only for Nahmir to hear "No baby I can't do that" he got down and grabbed my arm pulling me close to him "Drake let me go!" I said as Nicki came "Drake let her go, are you out of your mind?!" "You stay out of this, you didn't want me and now I don't want you I want her" "Please let me go" I said crying that's when Nahmir pulled he got out of the car so fast he turned Drake around and started beating his ass "If *punch* my *punch* baby *punch* says *punch* leave *punch* her *punch*alone *punch* then *punch* do *punch* it Nahmir said punching him every time when he was done Drake's face was bloodied up looks like he was gonna need stitches then Nahmir kicked himin the face and took a picture captioned "What happens when someone fucks with my baby" I ran up to him "I love you baby" "I love you too" I yelled back to Nicki "Thank you so much!" "Your, welcome" it looks like she was happy somebody finally took care of him.

When we got back to the house I went to the bathroom and threw up I've been throwing up a lot lately "Baby, do you need to go to the hospital?" "No baby I'm fine I think I'm just sick that's all" "Baby if you keep throwing up by tomorrow I will kidnap you and take you to the hospital okay?" I laughed and said "Okay, I love you Nick" "I love you too baby" "I'm tired" "okay, are you hungry?" "No, thank you, baby" "I'm gonna go and get you some Chinese Food anyways baby" "Thank you, baby," I said falling asleep.

Nahmir's POV

I ordered a pick up from Chinese Express the usual we always got, so I went to go and get it as I was leaving this girl came up to me "baby, do you wanna go to my house with me?" I was most definately thinking about she was really pretty but she wasn't Naomi plus she's in a bad place right now so I just walked past the girl and said "Not interested" I got back to the house and Naomi was throwing up again, it really hurt me seeing her like this "Baby I'm taking you to the hospital in the morning" "Baby I'm hungry" I went into the kitchen and got out two plates put food on it and went to our room I gave her the food and she said "Thanks, baby" "No problem" I kinda felt guilty that I was thinking about cheating on her the thought made me sick I know she would never do that to me. We finished our food and Naomi immediately went to sleep, she was so beautiful I took a picture of her on the snap and said "Baby I hope you feel better soon" I said with kissy emoji.

12:00 AM

I woke Naomi up told her to get in the shower and made her some Chinese food from the night before she got out the shower and she was in some sweatpants and one of my sweatshirts "Hey baby" "Hey" I said kissing her "Baby eat your food and we can leave" "okay".

20 minutes later

"Can we have Ms. Faith please" I got up with Naomi and walked in the back they ran several different types of test on Naomi, and the lady said "I will be back in about 5 minutes"

5 minutes later

"Ms. Faith you are..."

OMFG, what do you guys think is wrong with Naomi? and why do you think Nahmir tried to cheat on Naomi, but he stopped himself never not once since Nahmir has been alive has he not cheated on a girl does he really truly love Naomi? And why is he so quick to have Naomi go on tour? Btw we hit 120 reads omg thank you!!!, can we get to 150?! Don't forget to vote for my book!! We have 1370 words!!