Chapter 8

Naomi's POV

I woke up with Nahmir cuddling up next to me I moved his arm from my waist as I got up to take a shower, I had a little limp in my walk but it was barely noticeable. I got in the shower when I heard the door open it was Nahmir he got in the shower with me we washed up and got out the shower. I didn't have any clothes at Nahmir's house so I put on some of his joggers the fitted perfectly the I put on his white shirt that says "YBN Shit Bitch ~ YBN Nahmir" it was kinda big so I tied it up in the front to make it a ribbed crop top. I really liked that shirt so I told him I was gonna take it "Nahmir I'm keeping this shirt" he laughed and walked out the bathroom "Damn ma you look nice" he said as he kissed me "Thanks baby, I'm hungry" "Whatchu want?" he said laughing I pushed him out the way and said "IHOP or StarBucks" "StarBucks, ma that's not even food" "Yes it is they have like breakfast bagels and stuff" "Ma that shit doesn't get you full" "Whatever lets go to IHOP" I said pulling him out the mirror He had on the same outfit I did it was kinda cute he put his hair in this half up half down type thing and when we got in the car I did the same thing with my hair he looked at me and chuckled "Why you tryna match me?" "Because it's cute" we both had on some white ones, black joggers, white shirts that says "YBN Shit Bitch~ YBN Nahmir" I loved representing the one that I loved, Nahmir was different than all the other guys that I dated he cared about me, he stuck with me through things, he protected me made sure that I was safe I really loved Nick.

When we got into IHOP we sat down and the lady took our orders I ordered pancakes and eggs, apple juice Nahmir got an omelet, and orange juice "Ugh... how can you drink orange juice?" "Baby orange juice is the best juice it's the healthiest juice" "I agree with healthy but not the best apple juice is hands down the best juice ever" "Nah baby you got that twisted" "Whatever" I said as the lady came to give us or food I looked over at Nahmir's food and said "Baby that looks good, can I have some?" "You got your own food" "But baby mines looks dry and yours looks good" "Aight you better not eat a lot" I grabbed his fork and took a piece of his omelet it was good as hell "Damn baby that's good" he took his plate back and ate I can tell that he loved omelets because the way he ate it made it seem like that's what he had them basically all his life. We finished our food, Nahmir paid and we headed to the movies when I was in the car I got a phone call from an unknown number it seemed weird but I answered anyways "I've been watching you and I swear to god if you don't tell Nahmir to come forward I'll kill you and everyone you know I'll make your life hell" there was just one thing I didn't understand, Why would he come for me and not Nahmir? My face got red and I started crying and Nahmir looked at me and quickly pulled over concerned "Baby what's wrong?" I just continued to cry then he started to get mad I wasn't sure why though "Naomi what the fuck is wrong?!" "I got a phone call" "and?" "and they said if you don't come clean then they're gonna kill me and everyone I know" I can tell by Nahmir's expression he had no clue to what they were talking about he pulled me close to him making me feel safe in his arms and said "Baby I swear to god that I will never let anything happen to you I will risk my life to save yours" Nahmir took me home and walked me to the door he said "Baby I love you and I will be back in the morning call me if you need anything" he kissed me and left "I love you Nick" "I love you too Naomi" I walked in the house when I seen my brother on the couch "Where have you been?" "At Nahmir's house" "It's late I told you to come back last night" "I was tired and I just stayed at Nahmir's house" "Wel--" "Look it's my birthday and the first you talk about is me with my boyfriend I never question you about your relationships all you ever say is something about who i'm dating did you forget it was my birthday HUH! It's 12:00 AM it's not even late I'm 18 years old and I can do whatever the fuck I want I know you're trying to protect me and I love you for that but when it comes to my relationships that's none of your business okay?!"