Chapter 3

Nahmir pulled up and I got in "So what do you think about my hair?" he touched my hair made a face and said, "I like it, so is this your real hair?" "boy yeah, this my real hair I don't wear wigs." he laughed and said "I like it and kissed me we went to get ice cream when I got out of the car and recorded me "Oooh look at my baby looking sexy" that made me smile then he stopped the video and posted it on snapchat  and put it on his Instagram. We walked into the Ice cream shop holding hands it was hot out so a lot of people were there and a lot of people came asking for pictures with Nahmir, so I let him and I was walking away and a fan I guess asked me to take a picture with her too so I agreed everyone left and me and Nahmir got Cookies and Cream Ice Cream I told him it was my favorite so he tried it too, we sat outside and ate our ice cream, Nahmir licked my ice cream and said "you got your own lil taste to yours, it's good" I laughed and said "Nick, your long ass tongue on my ice cream, we have the same thing" "but yours, better lets switch" I gave him a stank face and he said "pwease" I gave it to him and took his it was good it tasted like regular ice cream, "why'd you wanna trade it tastes like normal cookies and cream" "then damn I only like your cookies and cream" I rolled my eyes and laughed. We got back in the car "so where do you wanna go now" Nahmir asked me "I don't know my mom and dad left for about for weeks today so I don't have to go home" "wait your parents are out of town, bet we boutta get t'd up" "Nick, no my momma said I can only have a few people and with you, you gonna bring like 100 people in my house that I don't even know" "okay how about you bring your girls and imma bring my homies aight" "You better only bring like 5 people cuz my brother still home" "who yo brother?" "Kentrell" "Damn, forreal, his music be good as hell " "Y'all should make a song together" "I'm on a break right now"let's go to my house" "aight bet" We were driving to my house when I got a notification on Instagram Tay K commented on one of my pics and said "Hey, beautiful" with heart eyes I wasn't interested because I already had Nahmir he was all I needed so I ignored the text. 

5 minutes later

We got to my house and the first thing Nahmir does is goes to the kitchen and he comes back out with some Doritos and a water then he turned on the tv and we just sat there watching whatever this movie was but he seems interested that's when my phone went off again and and it was from Tay again it said "So you act like you can't answer a nigga?" I read it and texted Rhea and Aahliyah because I haven't talked to them in a while then I turned my phone off 2 minutes later it went off, again and again, I read it it was Tay 

"??????, so you really boutta ignore me" then Nahmir looked over and said, "Who dat blowing your phone up?" I just said "Nobody" then he reached for my phone when Tay texted again 

"So what's up" then Nahmir looked at me ashamed like I did something and I looked away cuz I knew they had beef and didn't like each other I felt a pain of guilt "Why this nigga texting you?" "I don't know he just commented on my pic and texted me on Instagram, I didn't answer him so he kept texting" Nahmir got up and started pacing, and I was like "Whatchu looking nervous for?" Nahmir got out his phone and called someone.

Jay's POV

I was sitting with Rhea when I got a phone call from Nahmir I picked up and said "what's up?" "man this nigga Tay" my face got all serious I got up from the couch and went outside "whatchu mean?" "man he started calling Naomi and shit commenting on her pics, we gotta find that nigga and kill him, quick before he comes after all our girls maybe even people we know that nigga crazy" "man I agree, damn man I made a mistake though and I gotta fix it before things get serious" "whatchu mean?" "you know at the first party I went outside and this girl was all up on me and kissing me when I was with Rhea and Naomi walked out and saw us, man I gotta fix this quick" "yeah man you needa fix that shit, but Imma call you later I needa call Glizzy" "aight man" I walked back in and Rhea asked me "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, look I needa talk to you but you can't go all beast mode on me" she laughed a devious laugh "aight" "yeah" "Okay look I needed to get this off my chest when we met at the club there was this girl all up on me and shit kissing me and I kissed her back" she was starting to cry and I was gonna say something until she said "I appreciate your honesty, I love you and it's all good we technically weren't together just don't do it again" Iaughed and kissed her and pulled her onto me.

Okay so what do guys think about this chapter?? Imma keep you updated what do you think is gonna happen and why did Rhea forgive Jay do easily?