Chapter 9: First day on set

Photo: Sungjong

-------------------------

Chapter 9: First day on set

Hoya's POV

"Hyung! Wake up!"

"Hoya! Hurry up and wake up!"

"Ya! Wake up you heavy sleeper."

"I'll wake him up guys!"

"Good luck Jong"

"Hwaiting!"

"Hoya hyung~ wake up~" I opened my eyes to find Maknae looking at me with his big eyes. "You woke up! Haha hyung! Hoya hyung woke up."

"Get him outta that room now" Kyu hyung shouted across the dorm.

"Hoya yah~~ let's go eat breakfast!" "Okay" I smirked and followed Jongie out my room.

"How do you do it every time?" asked a very confused Woohyun hyung. "I don't know. He just wakes up, ask Hoya not me"

"So then why Hoya why?" now L is also curious.

I shrugged giving them an answer clearly not up to their expectations. "I don't know.."

L smirked at that comment and went back to his room to change.

"Why, oh, why, oh why?" now Woohyun hyung was on the ground acting like he was bawling which was fascinating.

"Eat up!" Dongwoo and Kyu hyung had made breakfast. Some eggs, bacon and toast. Typical Dongwoo hyung. They both aren't good at cooking so this was their best work.

"This won't do hyung." protested Jongie. "L hyung! Help me cook a proper breakfast." few minutes later L came out wearing all black. His new fashion style is checkered shirts and black clothes.

"What do you want hyungs?"

"Anything with beef and rice." Yeollie.

"Okay then Jong ah~ get beef."

"Yes chief!"

--10 minutes later--

In front of me was bulgogi bokkeumbap(korean food) with kimchi. Yum~

"Wow L! I never knew you cooked!"

"I like cooking^^ and Jongie cooked too." I could see the members' lips were watering with every new plate that was set on the table. "Dig in" sang L and Jong together.

The beautiful taste when the group's best cook's food goes into your mouth.

"It's sooo YUM!"

"You're our new cook L!" Kyu made it sound like he was getting a prize.

But the food was marvelous. I wonder how Min is doing....

--Meanwhile Minhae's house--

Minhae's POV

"Wow this is good. Min you are an amazing cook! Why did you never cook?"

"Err, 'cause of this." 'oh' she mouthed. "Then why'd you cook today?"

"We are late and well, you were sleeping." another 'oh'

"Eat up. I'm going to give the remainders to Infinite."

"Okkkay."

My footsteps echoed through the empty hallway.

Knock knock knock.

"Coming wait a sec!"

Dararang and the door opened wide revealing a widely smiling L. With an apron. And a spatula.