Chapter 12: Choding Couple (CC)

SungYeol's POV

The elevator opened. Revealing a sight that was NOT pleasant.

Min kissed Hoya on the check and stepped out as we stepped in.

The elevator is closing.. It's closing.. It's closed.

"What was that?" Kyu hyung's voice wasn't the normal 'angry' tone. It had a hint of frustration.

"Well... We became close during our date...." Hoya sounded so helpless, so tiny.

"It's my turn now. Hoya you won't stand a chance." the six pairs of eyes were now targeted on me. I shrugged it off and came out of the elevator.

^^*****^^

--Date Day--

"I'm so nervous" I was shaking all over, a date with Min, she is pretty, and nice.

"Don't worry man. All goods, she is cute."

"That doesn't help me but- I know she'll have fun."

"Good luck man."

"Stop with the man!"

"Soz man." Hoya and his words.

Minhae's POV

Today I decided on a plain black skinny and a plain white, long, baggy shirt. Satisfied with my look I headed out.

-Set-

"It's so big." I couldn't help my mouth opening. The boat reminded me of the titanic, big. I was still not used to the fancy objects around me.

"Pretty cool aye?"

Sungyeol oppa had snuck behind me. "I didn't know you were here."

"Sorry if I surprised you."

"All goods. This is so cool."

"Let's go!" he wrapped his arms around me and steered my body towards the entry.

The boat roared to life and we were off.

"Sungyeol oppa-"

"Yeol. Just Yeol."

"Fine, Yeol oppa!"

"Yes my angel?" he was such a cutie with his actions and words!

"Hey Min? Do you wanna try the titanic?"

"No way. You are kidding." this was interesting.

"Why not? It will be something to take away the awkwardness and it's fun. Please~" he pouted his lips that looked unbelievably cute.

So I gave in.

"Every night in my dreams~" his voice danced around the boat. His voice wasn't bad, it was good and soothing.

"I see you, I feel you~ that is how I know you," he did a dramatic pause as he slided his arms under mine, I left my arms and we were read for the chorus.

"Near~ Far~ Where ever you are. I believe that my heat will go on~" we sang in unison, the notes flying into the sky, I looked at his face, he had such a relieved, happy, childish look in his eyes.

He looked down and kissed on my forehead and ran off.

He just kissed me. Well not literally but he did! He's cute for his height.

"Yah! Yeol! Come here right now!"

I found him behind a row of chairs that unsuccessfully didn't hide him.