Chapter 6: Start again?

First before I start this.. I want 2 dedicate this chapter to ILoveMyungsoo for her lovely comments^^

Photo: Hoya

-------------------------

Chapter 6: Start again?

L's POV

There was an argument starting inside. One of the voices were Hailey and the other person sounded like Minhae.

"Get away from my Infinite!" Hailey shrilled.

Minhae replied in a very annoyed tone. Deathly actually. "Yours? I thought they were idols? If you ain't going out with anyone don't say such revolting words. And it's not me clinging to them it's the A.p.a.r.t.m.e.n.t." it sounded like she was spelling 'HI' to a three year old.

I covered my laugh in the palm of my hands.

Minhae is so interesting.. I have come to a liking of her.

The door opened and Minhae popped out.

"Your interesting" I started. I stepped towards her.. Now only centimetres apart. She smelt of vanilla. I smiled to myself.

The next thing I did. I did NOT call for. It just happened.

I filed her cooper coloured side fringe to the side and leaned into kiss her forehead.

I froze.. But somehow it felt.. Right.

I blushed widely and said a quick sorry and scurried out of that place.

What have I done!! What. Have. I. Done? I kept repeating the scene in my head. Me to her. Do I have.. Feelings for her? Or was I just...

But I couldn't stop smiling. Her wide eyes and how her face flushed with scarlet. I smiled at myself like a crazy idiot and started walking towards my car.

The car engine came on. School is over for the day. But what had I done.

Minhae's POV

I was totally in shock. L just, he just, like did he, you know, did he just kiss me on my forehead? I hid my blushing face with my fringe and walked away.

The day felt like... Forever that I think about it now. So many things happened. I shook away my shocked thoughts and kept walking.

I'll sleep well tonight and get up early for tomorrow.

Ofcourse I couldn't sleep. Try sleeping when like the school's HOTTEST guy kissed your forehead and went.. Great.. That image again.

Suddenly Kyu's face showed up..

I blacked out.

^^*****^^

Tuesday 1st of May.. 2012. Only two days before my debut as a singer.

I started the morning with warm hot chocolate. "Ah-ah. Ehem." then warmed up my voice. I was skipping school because of my recordings today.

I put on a pair of white skinny jeans and a tank top then packed some needy materials and headed out. Sarah left 'cause of school so the house was quite.

The elevator ride seemed a bit.. Boring. Maybe I have gotten used to the stuffiness and loud noise coming from Dongwoo and Woohyun oppa.

^^*****^^

"Again." came the recorders voice.

My song was about a girl who didn't believe in love. " 사랑같은건 다 거짓말이야. 떠나가라고~ 날 잊으라고. 니가 했던 못된말~ I'm left empty hearted. Love.. That doesn't exist for me..." the song ended.

Director Choi had snuck in through my recording without me realising and was now smiling and clapping, he reminded me of a seal.

I felt embarrassed. "Was it okay?" I asked with worry and concern in my voice. "It was perfect." Dirctor replied. "Is it okay if we try one more time?" the recorder nodded.

I sang along completely flooded with emotions.

^^*****^^

Kyu's POV

School had finished early today so I was now heading to the recording room. "-ove... Doesn't exist for me.."

Who was that? I walked to the source of the beautiful voice and stood there frozen. Not because of fear, not because I knew her but the way she sang.. Minhae sang lovely, so confidently. She looked happy.

I barged and found Director Choi was there too. "You came to cheer for your new dongsaeng(1) I see. Good good, very good." i smiled sheepishly.

"Uh.. Yeah." Minhae looked like she had seen a ghost. Was seeing me that bad. T^T

The recording finished and I had a duet with her in her debut album which made my day.

"Your duet recording is tomorrow so come at eight and warm up your voice before we start recording." JM recorder ordered. "Yes sir"

"Why'd you come?" Min asked as soon as we were out the recording room"Actually I didn't come here to see you, I had a recording as well but I heard your voice and I got carried away and I met you and you had this disgusted look on your face when you saw me and-"

"Okay okay okay. It wasn't a 'disgusted' look. You make me sound so bad." She pouted. So cute. "I was you know not expecting you to just barge in." the conversation came and went.

Without taking notice we had arrived at the elevator and was already half way through. "Hey Kyu.." "Yeah?" curiousity clearly shone on my voice.

"Do you still.. Like me?" "Why so out of the blue?"

"I was thinking last night and you popped up in my head."

^^*****^^

Minhae's POV

A moment of silence before he answered me with a long answer. "I've been always thinking about you. There wasn't a day that you left my mind. Constantly, your face kept circling my brain. I felt horrible from that day I... dumped you till I met you again."

I leant towards him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"That was what I wanted to hear for the last two years. I missed you"

"So did I"

-------------------------

(1). Dongsaeng - younger sibling. Mostly used on blood relatives but also used between close friends.

Hahahaha a twist you see. I wander what will happen next... Hmm.. Any suggestions? Please send me any ideas/suggestions on how I should continue.

Sorry for the short chapter it's eleven and I' slowly drifting to sleep... (slap)

Anyways have a wonderful night everyone^^ (well in NZ it's night)

Hope you like it so far~

Please Comment, Fan, Vote.

I think I will continue writing when I have two votes OR comments on this chapter.

I need to know if people like this story or they think it's a complete fail. I am open to all complaints and praises^^

Comment Fan Vote!! Night