•Come to your senses!• 7

Varian's POV 

~~~

(Y/n) paced around my lab, each footstep stomped across the weak wood floor, echoing through the place. Her fingers slithered the table as she did so, her eyes hardened with a deep hatred.

"This was all her fault." she mumbled, staring at the now trapped Quirin.

"She could've done something, but noooohohoho, she decided that art class was more important then a life." (Y/n) gritted her teeth at the last few words, a light shiver at the murderous words she had spoken.

I sat in the corner as she attempted to think of something while I cried, feeling so hopeless.

"Rapunzel will pay for what she has done, for every promise that was broken." She gave a sinister smile, looking out the window towards the castle.

My eyes widen at her threats against the princess, sure it was true, but now wasn't the time to become enemies with Corona.

"(Y/n), you can't be serious! Come to your senses, attacking the Princess? What good will that do..." I tried to logically reason with her, but she grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me inches from her face.

"You're either on your best friend's side, or the one who killed-your-fathers side." (Y/n) spoke loud and clearly, but her voice deepened with anger at the last words.

"B-but-" I stuttered, trying to come up with a reply but ended up getting cut off.

"Varian, listen. At this point, I can make a bet I'm the only one who cares about you. Rapunzel, Eugene, and all the others, they couldn't care less if you were being encased my the black rocks. I would trade my life to prove this to you, I would risk everything just to show you that I do care. If that isn't enough to prove to you I'd give you the stars, then what will. What will it take to show you I love you with all my heart." She broke down a bit, something hitting her close to home.

"I've fallen head over heels for you since the day I met you, you're everything I have left." She started to sob slightly. "You're the only reason I have in my will to get up in the morning, to go on with life." She paused for a moment, slowly falling to her knees.

"If I lost you... I don't know... what I would do... without you..." She loudly sighed, trying to hold back more tears.

"Please, don't leave me, Varian, you're my everything I've ever known." (Y/n) looked towards me with watery and sparkling eyes.

I stood there, watching for a few seconds, speechless.

"(Y-Y-Y/n).... I would never chose anyone else over you." I pulled her into a tight hug, kissing her forehead.

"I'm on your side." Varian sighed, a slight smile across his face.