•Ambition can be lethal• 35

Modern AU boisssssssssssssssss

also did anyone see this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8adO7rIgOw

It's basically disney making fun of fangirls and people who write fanfics

I love it lol

also sorry for the short chapter, schoolwork y'know? It takes a lot to be a 12 year old and 1-2 years away from college- okay i'll stop

ALSO, HOW DID I GET 24K VIEWSS WHATT THANK YOU ALLL <33

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Varian, I'm sure there's a better way to test this thing. What if you get hurt? Besides, what even is the point of this." You let out a shaky sigh as Varian set up a robotic arm looking thing.

"It's called prosthetic, thank you very much. If this works, imagine what you could do with this type of technology!? I mean, think about it. The only real reason we die from old age is from failure of our body, if we could just replace parts of our body we could li-" Varian was cut off by his machine starting to work.

"Hey... HEY, IT WORKS! OOOOOH, THIS IS SO COOL." Varian waved the robotic arm around using the weird headband thing he'd built with it.

"Okay Einstein, immortality? Don't you think that's a bit too far off?" You rolled your eyes and smiled as Varian's face was lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

"4 billion years of evolution, better make it worth it." He turned and smirked at you, resting his elbow on his office chair. "Imagine by 2038 we could have robots do the work for us-"

"Varian, it's late, we should get some sle- GREAT SCOTT, IT'S 2:45 A.M. vARIAN.BED.NOW." You looked at your phone to see the time and panicked. Both you and Varian would be in big trouble if you two didn't get home now.

"B-b-bu-" Varian gave you the puppy eyes, looking at you as if he could look straight through your soul.

"No puppy eyes. Now." You watched him sigh and head out of his lab, where you followed along, shutting off the light behind you.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

wattpad found out my references in this chapter what the heck?!?!?!?!?!?