♡ Wyatt Donnelly Imagine ♡

You're standing outside the front of your house with your best friend Wyatt Donnelly.

"Wyatt, you look a little down, is everything all right?" You ask him, a little concerned. 

"It's just...I really like this girl, okay? She's so good-looking, she's smart, and she's really funny."

Truth be told, you were a little let down. You had been hoping maybe one day Wyatt would like you, but you guessed that it just wasn't going to happen. But you were supportive anyway. 

"Well I don't see the problem then. If she's so great, ask her out!" You reply, feigning happiness. 

"Well, we're great friends, and I don't want this to ruin what we already have going. I might just make things awkward, you know?" 

"Ask her out. Any girl would be lucky to have you." You say, smiling at your best friend. 

"Alright, then here goes: Y/N, I really like you. A lot. If you don't want to go out with me, I understand, but you're worth the shot." He says nervously.

"Wyatt, you have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that! I like you too. Really!" You exclaim, practically bursting with joy. 

"Then can I pick you up tonight around 7:30?" He asks, smiling brightly. 

"Of course!" You respond excitedly, throwing your arms around him.