who are you?

hi, I'm new here. my name is sarah. do i know you? who are you? what's your name? yes, you, the one with perfect skin and flawless hair. yes, you, the one who everyone just adores. yes, you, the one who makes fun of me for the way I dress and the way I talk, the way I speak and the way I walk. yes, you, who never misses a chance to put me down and insult me. so, I would like to know just who are you... who are you to judge the way I do things? who are you to judge the way I live my life? who are you to judge who I am supposed to be? who are you to put me down? when you insult someone, you aren't only being mean and rude and disrespectful, but I bet you no one ever told you that it was selfish. like who would have thought, right? Well, it IS selfish. its selfish because you're putting somebody down because aren't good enough for YOU. because they aren't pretty enough for you. because they aren't tall enough for you. because they aren't smart enough for you. because they aren't rich enough for you. because they aren't cool enough for you... because they aren't good enough?... for you?...just think about it for a moment, you have to go out of your own way to make someone feel bad because they don't fit into YOUR standards?... now, i don't know about you, but thats selfish. its selfish, mean, rude, inconsiderate, and down-right fucked up. don't you dare make fun of ANYONE because they aren't "good enough". do you know what it feels like to work your best to please everything and everyone, but in the end, no one acknowledges it because you simply were not "good enough"? do you know what it feels like when the only thing you think about is if someone else thinks that your hair isn't pretty, your clothes aren't "in style", or your body is out of shape? do you know what it feels like when everyone insults you, and when you want to cry, you have to keep a straight face? do you know what it feels like when you feel like people are judging you on the way you breathe? no... no, of course you don't because never once has anyone ever called little miss perfect, fat or stupid or short or ugly. you don't know because your whole life, you've been put on a pedestal that automatically makes you higher than anyone you meet. the only thing that ever runs through your mind is how this person isn't as pretty as they could be or how that person isn't as tall as they could be. but i bet you never thought that each person you insult dies a little inside with every cruel remark you spit at their face. i bet you never think about how i want to run home and cry, but i can't or else you'd think that I'm weak. its because of people like you that there are people crying themselves to sleep every night. and people always say,"follow your heart, no matter what you're feeling, if you follow your heart, it will take you to your destiny.". but what if it's because of people like you, there are people whose hearts are broken into a thousand pieces that they don't know which one to follow? so once again, to you, i'd like to ask again, who are you to say who i can and cannot be? who are you to say what i can and cannot do? who are you to judge me for who i am? who are you to say I'm not good enough? huh?

who are you.