Chapter 1: The Video

Jordan's POV

If i'm being completely honest with myself it's really nice hanging out with Rosanna she's a really awesome friend. Especially when Nick only has time to edit videos and no time for us to "hang" as the cool kids say...yea I don't know why either. But me and Ro did just finish our last video of the day.

We just got done filming the Googly Eyes Drawing Challenge. She was so cute, not as cute as she was in that little cupid outfit she wore the last time we did a video though, it was on my birthday too. But in today's video she look so confused, wobbly, and adorable when she put the glasses for the first time.  I tried to hold back my laughter as best I could. She was reaching all over the place, as she place her hand on my forearm, I wanted her to hold my hand so bad. I haven't felt this way for someone like this in a long time.

Rosanna's POV

Both me and Jordan just finish recording the Googly Eyes Drawing Challenge. I don't know why but, I think i'm....in love with him, because almost everytime I think about him or even see him I start to blush like a tomato. Just then I over hear Jordan say that he was just going to go home and relax since Nick is busy today.

When I Heard that I thought to myself 'maybe this is my chance to ask him out' so hesitantly I walked up to him and said "Hey Jordan...do you want to go ou-...I mean....hangout with me since your not doing anything today" I ask blushing like mad.

"Oh uh...yea sure why not I'd love to go out with you" he says chuckling at me, my felt like it was on fire.

Hello people, ML4(MoonLion4) here and for those of you who made it this far the I'll try to post each chapter each day as much as possible.

So with that said have a nice rest of your day, bye luvs