Chapter 11: Welcome Back

Jordan's POV

It felt like we've been kissing all day, while also feeling like I haven't kissed her in forever. It was almost magical, to see someone close to you be revived from the dead but compared to like a video game and not real life. Cause I'd rather not be remembered as the guy who died dating a zombie.

As we finally pulled away I asked "So, when are you getting out?" "I just woke up and you expect me to know that?", she says and we both start giggling to each other. While we were doing so, a doctor knocks and opens the door. It was the same one who pointed me in the right direction! "Hello, nice to see you again".

"Jordan, you know him?"

"Yep I'm doctor Williams, he helped me get here"

"Yep now Rosanna I was looking at your files and your scheduled to leave this week Thursday, sound good?"

"Sounds perfect" she answers while the both of us are smiling from ear to ear. The doctor gives us both a grin and leaves. An hour later I text Nick.

J:Hey Nick can you watch over Cookie, I'm going to be home late.

N:Oh so this is Cookie I thought you just you bought a dog without telling me, also I'm already here editing Saturday's video

J:Okay, good

N:Btw why do you have Rosanna's dog Cookie

J:She got into a car crash

N:Ah man that sucks I hope she's okay

J:She's okay I'm with her now

N:Nice to hear, but wait how did you get into her house

J:I have a key, that she gave me

N:Why would she....unless.... you two are dating

J:Yep, sorry I forgot to t
llell you

N:No problem but dude good for you

J:Thanks bro

N:Alright then man have fun

J:Thanks you too

Later that night when Ro finally fell asleep I give her a kiss on the head and make my way out the door. As I head home I see see that Cookie was also asleep. She was sleeping on the couch so I picked her up and placed her in her bed.

*The following Thursday*

It was finally time for Ro to check out of the hospital and come home. I decided to fill Cookie's food and water bowels before I left to go and pick her up. As I approached the front of the hospital I see her and Doctor Williams at the door talking.

Rosanna's POV

"Okay Ro this is may be your last day here but you haven't fully recovered so I advise you to have someone close to help you out around the house" says Doctor Williams. I nod my head, I look over to the side to see Jordan pulling up towards the entrance. "Hey cupcake are you ready to go" he says, "Looks like I found the person" I say as Jordan looks at us both with confusion.

"Good, and I hope you have a nice recovery Ms. Pansino" "Thank you". I get into the car while Jordan is still looking confused, "Do I want to know what just happened there" he says pulling off, "Yep, how would you like to move in with me?", I asked, as we come across a red light, he quickly turns to face me in shock. "Really, I mean I'd love too" he says smiling from ear to ear and holding my hand and I smile as well.

Hello everyone and yes I know it's been a while since I last published but don't forget I am starting each chapter immediately after publishing the last one

So with that said have a nice rest of your day, bye luvs!!!!