Chapter 3: A Late Night Chance

Hello I am starting this story immediately after publishing the second chapter!!!

Jordan's POV

Once she was calm I asked to see her wrist. "It just needs some ice, you go sit on the couch and I'll go get you an ice pack from the freezer" I say, I remember there being some ice packs for sore muscles in her freezer. I went to the freezer and took one out while also grabbing the bowl of popcorn.

Rosanna's POV

Once I got to the couch I see Jordan turing the lights out and coming back out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. He sits next to me and places the ice pack on to my wrist. "So...how exactly am I supposed to eat my popcorn I have to keep this pack on my wrist" I asked.

Both of us were looking deep into each others eyes, are lips are inches away for one another. He gives me a kiss and tells me, "I'll feed you" he says as we watch the movie and cuddle.

I felt my eyes start to get super heavy, I tried to keep them open but I ended up falling asleep anyways, there was 30 minutes of the movie left too.

Jordan's POV

It was really late, I checked my phone to see what the time was, it was 11:00, and it wasn't until the credits started rolling when I realized that Ro was asleep. She must have been out for at least a few minutes. So I turned off the t.v., put the ice pack back into the freezer, wrapped her in the blanket, and carried her bridal style upstairs to her bedroom.

Once I do, I lay her on the bed I unwrapped her so she could be more comfortable. I kissed her head and whispered "Goodnight, my little flower". I started to walk out of her room toward the geuss room I hear a faint cry of my name. It was Ro calling for me.

I walked back to her bed to see what she had wanted amd wothout saying a word she through her hands out toward me, I asked, "Do you want me to lay in bed with you?" "Mhmm" she said while also nodding her up and down.

So, of course, I climbed in the bed with her I checked the time to see what it was, it was 11:11 the lucky time for someone to make a wish a it would come true. And welp looks like my wish already as.

As I get in the bed Ro with whatever energy she had left, got on top of me and placed her head on my chest. I looked at the clock to still see that it was 11:11 and thought to myself 'yep, my wish sure did come true'.

I looked back at Ro to find out that she was smiling a little while also fast asleep, and not to soon after so did I.

Hello everyone I know two chapters in one day even though some of you might be asleep by now as well as should I and I know these are a little short but that's only because I'm so busy that I'm kepping each chapter to about 4-500 words so yea hopefully I'll be able to do more..........hopefully

So with that said have a nice rest of your day, bye luvs.