Chapter 14: Questions and Answers

Jordan's POV

Alright I bought the ring and got her fathers blessing and hopefully she'll like it and that I'll live long enough to actually give it to her. Man she must be scared, even if she read my note or not. As I head home my heart was racing, thinking that she really, really mad at me. But what's also running through my mind is how in the world am I supposed to get in the house without her seeing it and where am I supposed to hide it.

So before I get out of the car I decided to put it into my sleeve so she wouldn't suspect as much. The moment I walk in and shut the door she pulls and then throws me on top of the couch. She then gets on top of me and says "Where have you been I was worried sick" she says as tears start to form.

"I'm sorry I scared you sweetheart I was just hanging out with Nick for a whhugeile 'thank god I texted Nick about this lie beforehand' I say as I quickly place the ring underneath the couch, luckly she didn't notice I'm usually never good at this type of stuff.

"Okay fine, well at least I know you're alright" she says. I wipe the tears off of her face and then pull her in for a kiss. "Wanna watch some t.v.", she lays her head on my chest and softly says "Yes". So I turn on the television and we watch a bunch of random

As a few hours pass by as I decided to break the silence a little. "So how would you feel about a date this Saturday night", "Which is in two days....sure why not it's the best way for you to repay me back for scaring me half-to-death" "Deal".

*Time skip to date night cause I'm too tired to think of anything else beyond this point*

"Jordan are you almost ready" She asks from downstairs waiting. "Yea just wait in the car for me okay hun" "Okay" she says walking out the door towards the car. When I hear the door shut I quickly head down stairs to the livingroom to grab the ring from under the couch.

I snuck it into my jacket pocket. We drove to a really nice restaurant just a little ways down the street. Once we got there it was almost packed, luckly they had a couple of tables left opened.

The moment we sat down we were introduced to a waiter, "Hello, my name is Max, how may I help you two today". A young man come towards us with a note pad, "Umm I'll take a steak medium rare" I say, "I'll just have a salad with Italian Dressing please". "And any drinks?" "Water is fine", Ro nods in agreement.

Rosanna's POV

"Alright, I'll be right back with your order momentarily" says the waiter, we both nod and say thank you. Thirty minutes later and we see Max coming towards our table with our food and a pitcher of water. "Here's your orders enjoy", he says, "Thank you kindly" I says before he leaves.

I look over to see Jordan looking at me smiling and hasn't even touch his food, I then start blushing, "What?" I say giggling, "Huh, oh sorry I wasn't paying attention, I geuss I just got lost in your eyes", I blushed even harder and just looked down at and continued eating my food.

After we eat and paid for the food we head got into the car and headed home. "So how was the date?", he asks me, "It was okay I geuss", "Good cause I have something special planned for you once we get home". After the I went from happy to confused.

Once we got home Jordan then puts a blindfold over my eyes once we got out of the car. I then feel his hands on my shoulders, he guides me through the house to what seemed to be the livingroom.

"Alright just stand here, and don't take off the blindfold until I say so okay", "Okay" I stand there for a few seconds then hear his voice once as if he was sitting on the floor. "Alright you can take it off now" he says letting out a huge exhale."Jordan, what's going on with y-" I was suddenly cut off to see Jordan kneeling down.

"Rosanna....will you marry me?" I burst into tears while basically screaming "Yes, yes of course I will" I say sticking my hand out so he can put the ring on me. He then grabs me and pulls me in for a hug and kisses me. A few seconds later he pulls aways hugs me tightly and starts to cry himself.

"I love you Ro"
"I love you too Jordan"

The End

Alright the last chapter I just want to thank everyone for sticking around to this story I don't know when the second book is going to come out or if I'm goung to make one entirely but yeah

So with that said have a nice rest of your day, bye luvs!!!!