Chapter 4: Confession

Jordan's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone, it was a text from the shop saying my Ford Gt is ready for pick up. I was glad, now I can get some more mileage in it. But the moment I get up I feel something on top of me. Or in this case, someone, it was Ro, I can't believe I almost forgot everything that happened last night.

As I look down back at Ro to find her still asleep, she looked so peaceful. I took her hair to move it out of the way to reveal her beautiful face. When I did, she woke up and looked towards me. "Morning" she says in a soft voice. "Morning" I replied back, we both smile almost ear to ear, after that we kissed for a few seconds and decided to finally get out of bed.

"So...is it official?" She asked
"Is what official?" I replied, she sat up on my waist. Pressing softly on my chest and says "Are we official dummy" she says.
"Ah....I geuss so by this point"
"Yes" she says "I'll make some breakfast"
"Sounds good to me" I say getting out of bed as well.

Rosanna's POV

I was so happy going down the stairs. When I got to the kitchen I decided to make some pancakes. Just then I feel a pair of arms begin to wrap around my waist and a light kiss on my cheak.

"Whatcha making" Jordan asks.
"Making pancakes" I replied turning towards him and kissing him.
"I love you Jordan"
"I love you too Ro"
I turn around to face him, I placed my hands on his shoulders and pulled in for a tender kiss. A few seconds later he pulled away and said "you should probably flip those pancakes now", as he said that I spun around to see that the pancakes were ready to be flipped.

After the they were ready I placed them on a plate and went to go grab the syrup. But when I did, there wasn't any, 'hmm I could have sworn that I placed a bottle next to me' I thought to myself, just then I see Jordan snickering to reveal the bottle in his hand. "Jordan, when did you...." I was so confused. After I look back at Jordan he starts bursting into tears laughing at me and says "I can't believe you didn't notice" *laughing intensifies*

Jordan's POV

"Jordan, why do you like teasing me this morning" she asked, I began to control and collect myself I answered her question with "Because it's fun teasing you."
"Noooo" she screams lightly in her baby voice. Before she comes and sit down goes to get some food for Cookie. I see her make an attempt at the bag. She then turns around and says "Jordan could you help me".

I get up from the couch and say "on my way".I walk over to her and reach over to grab the bag of dog food.After that she comes to me with the plate of pancakes. She sits on the couch and we we start to cuddle while watching the news and eating pancakes.

*OTHER TIME SKIP CAUSE WHY NOT*

Jordan's POV

"Alright then Rosanna I have to go and pick up my Ford Gt from the shop" I waved bye, went to the door, grabbed my keys, and left the door. When I got to the driveway I looked back at the fronr door to find Ro standing outside , blowing me a kiss and waving me good bye.

Hello again sorry this one is coming out late I had to finish a test for economics, and it's extra credit for not being on our phones for the hour even though I don't need it at this point, so yea.

So yea with that said have a nice rest of your day, bye luvs.