Chapter 1: Jungkook the Big Bad Wolf

My name is (y/n) and I went to my first ever wings tour concert.I was so excited for the meet & greet with BTS for the first time ever. I had been dying forever to meet my beloved Jungkook or known as 'Golden Maknae'. I had been waiting for more than 5 hours and I'm starving, sleepy, and tired from people stepping on my feet.

*The BTS members walk up to the stage*. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Oppa! Oppa! BTS!". Army startled screaming as soon as BTS walk up the stage. The BTS members were dressed in uniforms of their MV, Dope. The BTS members flirt at interact with their fans as much as possible, risking it all for ARMY.

Your Point of View

I am going to meet Jungkook next. Waaaaahhhaaaahhh! I can't believe it! Jungkook is in a police uniform. My heart is beating so fast. I could actually die right now. OMG! Jungkook is right in front of me. " H-hi mmh I-I'm uh My name is (y/n) a-and". I'm mumbling everything up! I need to say one sentence! " Salanghae Jungkook".

Back to the Second person

Jungkook then looks at you with a surprise face but then turn his face into a bunny smile. He stared at you with a sparkle in his eyes. He then handshakes you and give you a signature on a BTS album. Before you walk past him to move onto the person next to him. He then grabs by your wrist suddenly and pulls you into his arm and whispered. "Come and meet me after the concert, at my personal makeup room, at Level 3 Room J, I will be waiting for you".

Your point of view

OMG! OMG! OMG! My face probably looks like a tomato right now. I can't believe it. Jungkook wants to meet me personally. Is this fate? Or is it destiny?

Second person

After the concert finished, (y/n) quickly rush to the meeting place. Her heart is expecting a lot but, being with him alone is enough to satisfy her. When she opened the door, she saw that Jungkook sitting on a chair. The room looks like a typical room for celebrities. Mirrors with light-bulbs around it, make-up stuff everywhere and costumes. There were also couches and tables. Jungkook went up to you and kissed you on the lips passionately. You started to blushed. Jungkook closed the door behind you and whispered into your ear. " Even do people compared me to a bunny, I can also become a wolf".This sentence makes you become horny and you know whats coming.

Jungkook started to lick on your neck and also unbuttoning your clothes off. You then got princess carry by Jungkook to the nearby couch. He then took off his clothes, exposing his great body from workouts he does daily. He then takes everything from you, also exposing your body.

You were in shocked at where this is going but, you don't mind it at this point. "(y/n), why don't you make an 'M' shape with your leg?" said Jungkook."B-but this is too embarrassing" you replied back. Jungkook startled to get a little upset so he teased you by licking your nipples and putting his fingers into your vagina.Your body startled to react on its own by moving its leg to an 'M' shape and startled making a moaning sound. "I don't think your body is listening to you," said Jungkook as he licks his lips. You then saw his pants, there was something odd about it. You then reach out to touch it, unexpectedly, the pants came off showing Jungkook's dick. This makes you gulped. "See how hard I have been enduring this whole time? I can't hold it in any longer" said Jungkook, as he creeps closer towards you and kisses you. Jungkook slower puts it in. You were moaning in pain but, knows it also feels good. "A-amazing (y/n), you a-are squeezing me so m-much," said Jungkook as he starts to have an erection. "Mnhmnh~~". You reach out to grab Jungkook's muscular back, as Jungkook start to move faster and harder. "Call my name, (y/n)" whispered Jungkook."Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook! Ah!" said (y/n) as she is out of breath. " I'm cumming-I'm cumming-I'm cumming" shouted (y/n).

"I'm also cumming, (y/n)," said Jungkook. As both of them cum, Jungkook relaxes on top of you and said "(y/n), I love you at first sight that we met today, I know that being with me will bring you troubles but...Do you want to go out with me?"