Chapter 5: Yoongi's Birthday, what should Jimin do? (Yoonmin)

Jimin looks at his phone, with a sad face, thinking of what to do.

Today is someone special to him, someone's Birthday.

Someone he calls him 'Daddy'.....

"What should I do for his birthday?", thinking to himself.

"I can't ask hyung or Jungkook since this relationship is a secret"

He goes onto Tumblr, to see some inspiration for his lover's birthday.

(This is what Jimin's gonna be wearing )

W-what is this outfit??????

But, wait...I think it's not bad. I-i guest its pretty embarrassing but I guest Yoongi will like it, I will just order then >_<

............................

Times Passes* *nighttime*

*yoongi's pov*

uhhhh, god, so tired from work already. I don't get why J-hope has to surprise me with that cake. Can't he see what's written on the doormat?

I guess I have also had to a live tonight, uhh.

*ding*

What's now?

*gets his phone out to see a text from his lovely Jimin*

Jimin: Meet me at our usual hotel. I book a room for us, 9393 (figure the meaning of this number ^_^)

I guess there's no live for ARMY tonight.

*Yoongi's POV*

I arrive at the hotel has been told, it's around 9:00 pm, why would he want me tho? I thought we were gonna spent time together on something.

I went to the lobby and get the key-card as being told, going into the lift. Heart beating slightly different than usual.

9393 is right in front of me. I open the door.

The hotel is one of the tallest building in the city, I wonder why he has to book a room this expensive.

The bright lights of the city shone in the dark sky. The room is very stylish, I like it but...where's Jimin?

"Jimin, my baby boy I'm here" I look around to see a table full of food, a birthday cake that got my name on it, some balloons and poppers.

On the chair, there's a little letter.

Daddy~~, please sit on the chair

I was pretty confused by following the rule.

*third person*

Suga sat down on the chair next to the table. Suddenly the closet open. Exposing Jimin in a cute cat ear and a vibrator of a tail stuck in his hot ass and cute pink stockings. Also exposing his beautiful white skin.

By the look of this, it's going to be a long night~~~

Jimin crawls out of the closet, blushing.

"m-meowwww~~"

Suga was already turn on by just the look of this.

He unzips his pants, grabbing out his hard dick.

"Come to daddy," said Suga as he licks his lips.

Jimin was so happy of this because its means Suga is liking it as well.

Jimin started off with a blowjob. Sucking it deeply and using his tongue to lick the tip. To make Suga sweat and moaning in pleasure.

"uh, uh, uh, d-daddy. P-pls fuck me, hard daddy!"

This makes Suga turn on so hard, that he carries Jimin to bed, as hot cum dripping down his body.

Suga makes Jimin lie down on the bed, stripping himself naked, exposing his skin. Ripping Jimin's stocking and kissing the tip of his foot.

"that tickles ~~," said Jimin

"how about this?" said Suga as he starts sucking Jimin's dick and putting his fingers in with the vibrator.

The feelings make jimin surprise and start to moan.

"Ah, ah. d-daddy"

"How is it, baby?"

"I-it's good daddy," said Jimin as he's struggling to talk.

"How long have u been putting a vibrator on?"

"for an hour before u came"

"Does it satisfy u that much?"

"NO! Yours's the biggest" said Jimin as he blushes, "These wouldn't satisfy me, compare to yours"

"You naughty boy, this daddy will fuck you good. To the point you can't even walk out of bed" said Suga as he licks his lips in hunger.

Suga pulls the tail out and sticks in his long dick, making Jimin in a dog pose. Hitting every inch of Jim's back.

Both of them started to sweat, the smell of hot cum all over Jimin, his nipples being teased by Suga, the wetness that's dripping down his thigh. Everything is mix together.......

"This is the best birthday gift ever" thought to himself.

THE END!!!!