Chapter 2: Jimin the Businessman

My name is (y/n), and I'm a person with no jobs, fail a degree at university, single life and right now I'm in a job interview.

The tall building that could reach the sky and people walking in and out like ants. The room was made of silver tiles, and lights that could be possibly brighter than my future. The owner of this company design this building with aesthetic af. I went to the counter and ask them for the meeting of my interview. They told me to go to Lv 23. I did as they were told but, to my surprise. When the lift open, I saw a room with one chair in the middle and a guy sitting further away from me. I think he is the interviewer.

"So, Miss (y/s), why would you like to work at our company for?" said a very handsome Asian guy as he stared at me with a serious yet calm. He wore a round-shape glasses that make him so cute :). He dyed his hair to a red-orange color that makes him stand out than the others. A few pieces on each side, that make him look super cool.

"I-I would like to work here because...because of how advanced the ideas are, a variety of new ideas that are different from other companies. This is why I would like to work here, as to also sharing some". The interviewer stares at me with a stunt. "O-okay, so um, Miss (y/s), I and the others would like to consider and think about please don't send any email or phone call us, we would be the one to contact you. Thank you for spending your time at our company" said the Asian interviewer.

I guess this is another fail interview I'm having. I left the company with a dull face and went to a cafe nearby just a few blocks away to chillax.I order a cappuccino and sit down on the windowsill, thinking about what to do if I don't get this job. I guess, my mum would just keep nagging about my life again. *sigh*. *Ding* I look at my phone and see that there was an email.

Dear Miss (y/s),

We would like you to join our company in aiming a better future for the society. We would definitely need a modern and a new co-worker like you. Please start work at 8:40 am tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Park Jimin

OMG! I can't believe it, I got accepted to the company, yay! I need to celebrate this!

*The next day*

I walk into the company building proudly, with a better outfit and hair then yesterday. I saw a counter, waiting is the same guy as my interviewer from yesterday.

"Hi, so we meet again. I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Park Jimin. Please call me Jimin, from now on I will looking after you so if you have anything please ask me or the workers here. First thing first, let's have a tour around the building and your new space work."Jimin was indeed a very good tour guide, he goes through everything very clear and thorough. He is a very attractive man, sexy yet cute.Later throughout the day Jimin then told me that I need to stay back after, then everyone because he wants to start a project with me.

Third Person

"Um, so Jimin I think this would be great for our project and also add this and this. Our theme should be 'love' for this project" said (Y/N). Jimin's start to put his hand on (y/n)'s thighs. "W-what are you doing?" exclaim (y/n).

"I love you at first sight at the interview, I am always thinking about you a-and..this is a little embarrassing but I also get horny thinking about you," said Jimin. Jimin was blushing like a little tomato ^_^ so cute. "Uhh-I can't hold it in any longer," said Jimin as he carries (y/n) onto the desk and rips her stocking. He then started to unbutton (y/n)'s blouse and lick them. Kiss her passionately on the lips and use his tongue thorough (u/n)'s body. (y/n) tried to hold back the moan as much as possible but, it turns out she resist the pleasure. "W-wait...Jimin how about the others or the CCTV cameras?" ask (y/n). "It's fine, no one is in this building except us plus I have turned off the CCTV cameras for this level" replied.He then takes off (y/n)'s undies and looks at them for a moment. "Hey! Don't stare at them so intensely!" shout (y/n). " I'm just admiring how beautiful it looks," said Jimin. He then licks his lip. "Let me have this delicious meal". Jimin starts to lick (y/n)'s vagina. Jimin then took off his shirt. Revealing his beautiful abs with Chinese letters on the side. He also pulls out his big, long dicks. You gulped. "(y/n), you are mine and mine alone. I would never let anyone harm you or would even let you leave me" whisper Jimin as he put he enter you. "Ahh J-jimin w-we is connected," said Taliah as a tear droplet falls down from her eye. "I love you"