Chapter 12

Heartbeat

Chapter 12

Two Against One

After the events concerning the Pyscho intruder that now got lock up in the cellar, everyone who got injured are now being treated by their very own surgeon, Satsuki, Nagisa who still have her IV, the members with healing lessons from Aguri, and Irina.

Those who can cook were started preparing for their breakfast along with Karma.

When everything is finally settled; Satsuki make her way towards to a certain room, followed by Karma and Gakushuu.

"You can have as much as you like, but of course don't kill him."

The Surgeon's voice echoed through their ears.

Satsuki and Karma have smirks on their faces while thinking the same thing. 'I will enjoy this~'. Satsuki licks her lips; delighted to the treat they will have soon.

Isogai, who turned that actually a full time psycho, raise his head looking at the metal door with wore face, sensing something bad coming towards him.

The metal door opens, giving a way to light to come in but then block by three silhouettes that standing at now fully open door.

"Yo Isogai Yuuma-kun nice to meet you." Satsuki, who let her bloodlust free, greeted the not caring lad that tied in chair.

"Na-Na-Nagi-Nagisa, where?"

"Ah." Karma frowned, while Satsuki is amused.

This guy still has nerve to search for their friend after what he had done to her and on them.

"Where's my Nagisa?"

"Eh~" Karma mused "Since when Nagisa become yours?"

"Since I won her game."

"Game?"

"This is just her game; whoever gets her first will the winner and she's the prize!"

"This guy is totally insane." Gakushuu commented.

"Eh~ I see, so that's how you see this situation, huh." Karma chimed in, madness laces his playful tone.

"Welp sorry for you, as the game weren't finish when you found her~" Satsuki interject, riding his insane mind. "Because it had just started when the two players met up; and I have bad news for ya dude." Isogai's golden eyes stares at her crimson ones "You lost~"

Isogai then let out a loud chuckle that echoing throughout the sealed room. Chuckling without care, chuckling in madness.

"Looks like we have loser Mad Hatter here." Satsuki commented.

However he stops as soon as he laid his eyes back to the three people in front of him.

"Stop screwing around will you. JUST GIVE ME MY PRIZE!!!"

This yell from the ravenet made Karma and Satsuki anger more than they did a minute ago. Satsuki grin in madness; this guy just trigger her beast inside.

The kind of human she hated the most is someone who treating co-humans likes an object.

Karma's eyes glinted on its color because of bloodlust that boiling inside him. Their former friend is thinking his beloved best friend like some sort of whore; he didn't know anything nor care for her. He, this guy, just wanted to touch his best friend and make her suffer while he is having fun.

'Oh how I love to see you suffer~' Satsuki and Karma has their desire kill this man increased into full time.

On the other hand, Gakushuu has no intention on having with this two. He was just there to ensure that they won't kill him because of their beast. Well he cannot blame them for wanting to kill this guy; after all he just declared that their new member Nagisa is just an object for him; an object that would fill his sexual desire.

"Gakushuu, don't interfere,'kay~" Satsuki threaten him, its obvious that she likes to kill the lad. The dark face she has is a cue to everyone to not mess with her when she's in this state. Even Karasuma, Irina nor even Korosensei couldn't stop her.

"Enjoy your feast."

"We will~" Satsuki answers, licking her lips in mad delight.

"But... left some for us." Gakushuu finishes, no matter what her aura is, he must ensure this lad's life even though he badly wants him to die.

Satsuki just flashed a smile to him.

The two young teens walks towards the tied lad, as they pulling out their torturing weapons.

Karma's equipment is his bag of several spices from around the world, given by his father and other relatives. Though, they don't have any idea on where he using those.

Satsuki's equipment is a stun gun, a mouse trap, a plier and a long baton.

Gakushuu sighs, while sweat drop present itself on his hair. 'Here we go again with Satsuki's endless nightmare torture, along with Akabane's questionable way.' He leaned his back on the wall after he closed the metal door.

As if the room knows when tortures will descent several spot lights lighten the middle of the room where the prey and predators are.

Before they start Karma used pins to Isogai's mouth, nostrils and eyes, so it won't close when he start shoving his favourite things. When all finish and done Satsuki turn on her stun gun and a body part that become her victim first is the thing he almost use to her blunet friend; his manhood. While Karma fills Isogai's mouth with his super-hot mustard with matching devil chilli, gagging him so his scream would become so dramatic and pleasurable for the two.

"Ah." Satsuki removes her stun gun when she saw how wet is Isogai's pants; her eyes blinks several times and then grin wide when she realized what just happened. "You... pervert~ turning on when you being torture. Disgusting." Yet she delighted to the reaction.

"Oi~ oi~ don't be so dramatic Isogai, don't let your tears out yet, we have more ways to make this event more enjoyable~" Karma mused with madness on his tone.

The redhead takes out his wasabi paste and shoved it on Isogai's nostrils earning another gagged scream.

The brunette takes her mouse trap and entrapped Isogai's wet manhood that earns another gagged scream from the ravenet.

'What a poor soul~' Gakushuu commented.

"Ne~ ne~ let's take off his pants, I want to shoved something on his." Karma chimes to Satsuki, who currently pulling out Isogai's toe nails.

"That's brilliant!" Satsuki brightly agrees.

'Demons' Gakushuu thought as he watching the two agreeing to each other with sweat drop behind his head.

Meanwhile the screams agony of the prey has been heard by all occupants of the mansion. Some of them grin in fun, some sighs in defeated though smile right away, some have their head shook side to side, some showing how they delighted, while the decent ones just giggle with sweat drops on their heads, the Shiota twins were among them.

"Ka-Karma-kun..."

"The devil has manifests!" Kaede commented, sarcastically.

"Oh so there's another devil aside Satsuki, huh." Nakamura mused.

"Poor Nagisa." Itona suddenly interject.

"Eh? Why?" Nagisa asked, turning to the silveret.

"Well, I think she doesn't mind having a sadist boyfriend~" Nakamura butt in,

"Eh?"

"She doesn't if she's a masochist." Okajima joins in with creepy blush on his creepy face.

"Hey-"

"Ohoo~ she will be wore out soon~" Irina delightedly jot in.

"Wh-what are you talking ON!!!"

A/N::

Karmagisa moments next chapters!!!