WHY do they come back?

*Weeks later*
Yoongi had registered me into a school. I was pretty much having a good time but my memories still haunted me. I loved Yoongi's company
I absolutely adored him, but it still felt
Uneasy being dependant on a person.

Days passed by. Everything was normal as usual.  Who knew my pretty cheerful day was about to be ruined.

It was a holiday. I was in the living room. Spread on a sofa reading a story book. Yeah 18 year old me still carves for the fantasy and peace you find in a kids story.

The door bell rang. It was about time Yoongi was home. The maid quickly went to get the door. She was bacj walking towards the kitchen.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Ma'am it is Mr.Min's cousin brother. Mr.Kim" she said and went away.

Mr.Kim sounded all to familiar. It reminded me of him. But it couldn't be him.

I was a little skeptical about meeting this brother of Yoongi. I went up to my room changed into some decent casual wear and walked down to the lobby.

One deep breath and I walked into the lobby. The guy was sitting in a hooded jacket taking off his shoes. I could just see his chin. Something told me this guy was someone I knew. But who?.

He wasn't aware of my arrival so I cleared my throat.
"Hi! Im Mila. Im Yoongi oppa's friend. You must be his brother".
The guy sitting on the couch immediately looked up.
I was looking at the wall and then I slowly turned to look at the person.
He slid his hood off.

The same charcoal eyes. The strong jaw. The same deep set brows. Same supple lips. The same honey skin. It can't be him. Because he was in New York. He wouldn't know I was here. But.....

"Hi, Mila" he said.
It was him! Only he had this deep, rich voice. I felt like someone had slapped me right across my face. A hundred times.

I suddenly felt vulnerable. I made an effort to speak.
"Why are you here?","Who told you I am here?"...... "What the hell do you want now?"....
There were so many questions I wanted to ask. But my brain had gone numb.

He took a step forward and put his hands on my shoulder. That was enough to piss me off.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"
He immediately withdrew his hands.
And sadly drooped.
I lost it. Tears welled up. I was frantically running up to my room.
I heard him call my name several times. I shit door behind me and sat with a thud behind it. Tears rolled down silently.

It was indeed him. He had come a long way in my life. He had come from "the most trusted person" to "the most hated person" in my life.
Taehyung had wrecked my life 7 months ago.

*Flash back - one year ago*
"Mila be graceful, greet everyone politely. Don't just go about eating.
Even if you are legal now, you can have only one glass of wine!"

"Moooooom" I whined.

"Don't 'moooom' me. Do as I say." And she was lost into the crowd.

I had just turned 18 two days back. This was my first party with my parents.
Yeah I was a good goody girl and had never been to a party before. It was a charity party organized by the factory my parents worked at. I had never been to the factory or the lab facility where my parents worked.
They went to work at 9am and were back by 8 pm.

The party was plush. There were many rich families and pretty ladies dressed in  designer wear.

I was excited but nervous. What if my dress slips? What if I break my heel? What if I drink my wine too fast? What if  I stutter while speaking? What if I trip on my dress and fall on my face??