Danger strikes!

Yall 4 chapters more and this ff ends.
I know it's short I'm sorry.

*Myra POV*

We were engaged for a week. Somehow Jay did not show up on the day of date.

We had big thing planned to end this once for all. Today we were leaving for Canada.

Canada where all this had started.

Jin had arranged for me and the maid to meet up and our case was all ready being prepared by a lawyer.

We were gonna tell the maid to trust in us. Present the case to the police. Order a DNA test of me and my father prove that Jae Won has tried killing you.

All that worried us was any interruption in the plan and my father's safety.

Soon we were at the airport. Soo Min had come with us. As she knew everything we had gaurantee her safety. Thankfully our vacations were on so no classes would be missed.

Jimin and Soo Min just kept smiling and tugging along. They were dating and I was really happy for them. Jimin would no longer cry and be alone.

Taehyung pulled me closer as I pulled the heavy luggage behind us.

I looked at his face. He smiled with his eyes from under the hoodie.

I felt so happy. So complete. He was mine. Nothing could seperate us. Not even death.

Soon we were in the air. All of us were anxious about Canada.

Tae was already sleeping.

I touched his face. His face was hot.

He was sweating.

"Myra!" She suddenly shreiked and woke up startled crying tears.

He was shivering.

"Tae calm down I'm here!" I held his face and turned it to me.

He was crying.

He just hugged me.

I saw all eyes on us. Yoongi was worried and I gave him a thumbsup.
He nodded and went back to sleep.

"It was just a nightmare Tae. I'm here" I tried calming down Tae. He just sobbed.

He finally stopped crying and asked "I'm thirsty".

"Thirsty for me?" I winked.

He giggled. "I don't like cheese " he saif cutely melting right through my heart.

I gave him water.

We just talked and watched movies and kept cracking jokes.

We had to change flights.

*Time skip*

I stretched out on the soft fluffy bed.

We had arrived just an hour back.
Tae had gone to wash up  after we just held a smal ten minute meeting about sharing rooms.

Jungkook and jin were in one
Room, Tae and me in one where Gemma and Namjoon were put together with Jimin and Soo Min sharing one room.

Hoseok was left with Yoongi.

Tae finished washing up. He was just having a towel around his lower body.

"Yaah cover yourself and wear some clothes" I yelled covering my face with a pillow.

"As if haven't seen me without them!" Tae chuckled.

"That's different!" I screamed.

"Okay okay" he giggled.