C20: Confessions

"I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat."

Jake's POV

Today's the most exciting day of my life.

Last night, I received a text from Tina telling me that Oli is going to visit me.

You slow imp, Olivia is going there right now! You owe me big time again! So happy for the both of you. See you on your birthday. #ShipSailed #OliviaAndJake #MissionAccomplished

I was in deep thoughts. She didn't come last night. The flight might get delayed. She better not backed out.

I told my relatives that a special girl will visit us so everyone's also expecting her

"What's her name?" My cousin George asked me.

"Olivia."

"The first girl you ever introduced to us. You indeed changed."

"Bro, I kinda need your help."

"Interesting..."

"I'm not sure if she likes me. So in cases she doesn't, I need to gain her affection while she's here. Please be good to her and don't act like a player. She won't trust me if she sees that one of my cousins have girls around him."

"Aw. Truth really hurts. Ha-ha." He paused."Don't worry. I'll be good."

~

At around lunchtime, the gate guard called us saying that someone named Tina Perez wanted to enter. We gave him the go signal.

My aunt and cousins rushed to the door to greet her. "We knew it! It's Tina!"

I texted Tina immediately asking if she's here but she told me that she wasn't.

My smile got bigger realizing what's about to happen.

Oh, Oli. She's bad at acting. Why does she have to pretend?

I hurried going downstairs.

She was being surrounded by my relatives. "So nice to see you, Tina. You've grown up. We almost didn't recognize you."

When my relatives saw me coming, they moved back, giving way for me.

Looking at her in a distance, I was once again stunned by her innocent face. She's wearing a plaid red cardigan over her white shirt, her hair was also curled a little.