Jeff x Ben

(Ben's POV) I woke up at my usual gaming time of five am so I could scream at Link for dying continuously, and I guess I woke up The mansion's resident Batman Villian, because I could here someone screaming profanities up the stairs to my room.

(Jeff's POV) I could hear our resident Keebler Elf screaming at his games at five in the morning, even though I wake up at like three am, so I decided to scream a couple curses back at him. I kicked down the door— well, not literally— and chucked his controller over to his bed. He gave me a pissed look, which made me even more mad. I pinned his hands above his head, pinning him to the floor. "Looks like your game earned you a punishment." I murmured, then widened my eyes, hoping he wouldn't take that in bad taste. 

(Ben's POV) When he said something about a punishment, it took all I had not to let my mind go in the gutter. I searched his face for any emotion, but it was it's usual blank stare, and not just because he has no eyelids. My tunic had brushed up, my pale chest being exposed. "J-Jeff..?" I murmured, face red as hellfire. "Uh... Or I'll let you off the hook!" He said, before jumping into a standing position and running back to his room, leaving me on the floor, confused and slightly embarrassed. "What a weirdo." I grabbed my controller, saved the game, and lied down on my bed. 'Why would he say that...' I thought, and pretty soon the sun came up, and I could hear all the Creepypasta's chatting with each other over breakfast. I was hungry, so I headed downstairs and took my seat, grabbing a bowl of Frosted Munchies and some orange juice. "Hey, Ben? Next time you start playing games at five o' clock in the morning, KEEP QUIET!!" Jane said with a glare. "Fuck off, Jane." I said, staring daggers into her face. She then went off on Slenderman for not saying anything, and stormed upstairs when Slender didn't call me out. The whole of breakfast I was wondering why Jeff had said those things to me that morning.  I was mid spoonful of cereal when Jeff tapped my shoulder, asking me to follow him. "Y-Ye-Yeah, Jeff? What do you need??" I asked, cursing my stutter. "I.. I need to confess something. I... Like you, Ben. I have for a while." I blushed, and felt dazed as my mind went over the sentence. "I.. Like you too, Jeff. Does that mean we're..." He smirked. "Guess so." He then embraced me into a hug. "Get a room, guys!" Masky grumbled. "Shaddup Masky we all know you like Hoodie." He then ran off, tail between his legs, and I squeaked as Jeff carried me to my room and closed the door.