Toby x Masky

(Masky's POV) "Hey Masky!!!!" Fuck. Not him again. I could've sworn my hiding spot would be unreachable!! But no. No where is safe from the most annoying proxy on the planet. "What the hell do you want, Toby." He smirked, and poked my shoulder. "I heard from Hoodie that you've got a cruuuush~!! Who is it? Is it Katie? Ooh! Or maybe it's Angel!! Hah! Who knew Mr. Shut-Up-Or-I'll-Stab-You could have feelings!" I growled. The stupid idiot has no idea. Of course he doesn't, why would he? After all he's denser than the Amazon fucking Rainforest. "You... Are gonna stab me again, aren't you?" He murmured, a smirk on his face, and a unsolicited hand on my head. "Yes." He snorted, and decided that his response to me saying I'm on the verge of killing his ass, would be to continue to poke me. From side to shoulder to cheek to head. "FUCKING STOP YOU DIPSHIT!!" He laughs, and I knew that that was the last straw. "Or what?" My mind went blank. I stood up, turned to face him, and pinned him to the table I had sat nearby. "Or what?! Or what, he says." I tugged him up by the hair, and bit his neck. I knew he couldn't feel it, but he whimpered nonetheless. "Oh? Tobias, have you got a bite fetish? Or perhaps... Hair pulling? Because I must say I'll be finding out all there is to use on you.~" The brunette below me shuddered. "Wh-why..?" I merely smirked. "Why? Because you're my crush, you dumb ass. I honestly don't know how it was so difficult to see. Whenever you're not annoying we get along perfectly. More than perfectly, for sure." His green eyes looked into my own brown ones, and I noticed that his cheeks where red, if not completely crimson. "H-Huh..? Me? But nobody ever chooses me... You, especially." I let out a long, sigh. "Don't judge a proxy by his mask, Toby. We were practically made to hide all emotions and to never feel. So you can understand why I didn't just scream it from the rooftops." Toby bit his lip, and pressed his knee to my crotch. "Fuck. Toby, you sure you wanna do this?" He nodded, so I kissed him before tugging off his sweater and black shirt. "Heh. For all the fights we've had you seem to have no scars." He tilted his head. "Well, you too, right?"  I shake my head, and slide out of my jacket and black tank. "Nah. Your axes are the perfect counter to my long distance gun and rock. Because once you get close my weapons are shit." He scanned his eyes over all the scars, and pressed a finger to one. The touch made me flinch slightly. "Ah! S-sorry Tim!!" Smirking, I take his hand and place it on my chest. "It's okay, got it? You never have to say sorry for touching me." Pressing my other hand to his crotch, he whined, hiding his face. "Tiiiiiim... Don't just t-touch me so suddenly..." I chuckled, and tongue-kissed him, long and hard. "Got it. I promise I'll ask you."