Jane X Clockwork

(Jane's POV) "Hi Jane!" A familiar, annoying voice called as I headed out on a solo mission. The voice of... Nina. God she makes me so mad!! She's the only person on the history of the planet that could ever love the filth that is Jeff the Killer!!! I mean what is there to like? He looks like the Joker, and is way too MCR. So why? Why did this girl find him attractive!? It confused me to no end. The only woman in this entire shack I could handle was Clockwork, since she was in a similar predicament. Although I am the motherly figure for the boy with Tourette's Syndrome known as Toby, it does not mean I cannot say he is annoying. But.. I suppose he cant help it. He constantly annoys Masky aka Tim, and once he laid eyes on Clockwork, she became his second victim. She mostly ignored it, but sometimes she would snap and yell at the boy. Leaving me to deal with his blubbering. Sometimes Clockwork and I would play dress up with the spirit known as Sally, which would entail some peeks at the brunette's body on my end. Yeah, I have crush on her. No, I haven't asked her out yet. God knows I'd like to. And so does Slender, clearly, because today he had us go out on a capturing, aka stealing a human for Slenderfuck's damned proxy trials, which usually kill hundreds and gain no new proxies. But to hell with that today, this mission is my chance. My chance to confess to Clockwork. I grabbed my blade, went downstairs and went looking for the brunette. I spotted her by the doorway, holding her knife, fluffed hoodie on. "Oh, Hey Jane. Looks like we're working together today. Shall we head out? I have the list of potential proxies right here." She stepped out into the woods, and I followed. We snuck through the window of some Fangirl Slender said had much knowledge and ways to defeat us, and wanted to test, and we crept over to her bed. Her eyes shot open, and she gasped. "Oh my gosh!! It's Jane the Killer, and Clockwork!!! Oh my god I'm fangirling so hard right now! I ship you two soooooo much! My OC is your daughter, and she's part cat!" We both were about to gag, so we gagged her, and put her in a burlap sac, and had Trenderman take them to the mansion for us, since we'd have many heavy kids. "She ships us? Huh. That's a change from the usual cringe-worthy Ticciwork, let me tell you." I took a deep breath, and let it out. "Clockwork? I.. On that topic... I have something to confess.." She looked up, and smiled. "Hit me. You know you can tell me anything." I sighed. "I like you. Like.. As more than friends." She froze for a second, and thought all was over, but I was caught off guard when I felt her lips on mine. I slid my hands to her waist and pulled her closer, before we finished our mission and stepped through the doors. "Well done, children." Slender said, and I felt a cocky, knowing aura around the entity. "Thanks Slender, I'm going to go to my room... See you later, Jane.~" Slender turned to me, and snickered. "Did the.. mission go well?" I gave him a terse nod, and then gave a small smile. "Thanks. Keep it a secret though, okay?" He nodded, and I headed upstairs.

{Sorry guys and gals and nonbinary pals, no smutty smut this time.. Either way thanks for reading!}