Ticci Toby x EJ

{Toby's POV} Today was the day. The day I finally got that silent, stubborn cannibal to show emotion. And I had just the way to do it. I grasped my goggles, my mouth guard, my hatchets, and I convinced Slenderman to put me on a mission with him. We were walking down the woodland path to the towns when I paused, the brunette slowly following suit. "Toby? What are we stopped for??" I smirked behind my mouth guard, and pinned him to a tree. "Toby, the fuck are you doing." I could hear a slight stutter in his voice, and I felt like the plan was falling perfectly into place. "Not much, just trying to get that mouth of yours to do more than fake indifference." He shuddered under my grasp, and I knew then and there I was going to win. I would finally hear him say something that wasn't full blown bullshittery and falsehoods. 

{EJ's POV} I had just shuddered. I'm so good at hiding my emotions, so why? How did Tobias Fucking Eren Rogers get a shudder out of me? I had no idea. All I knew was he wasn't finished with me. I was going to be screwed, literally. "T-Toby, I'm n-n-not into it." He only chuckled at that. "That's why you're stuttering like me?" Damn him. What now? What could deter him?? "If you let me go I'll make you waffles for a month." I said, my mouth working faster than my brain. "You what?" "I said I'll make you waffles for a month!" He seemed to ponder this for a moment, before letting me go. "Whenever I want?" I sighed in relief. "Yes, whenever you want." He hopped like a kid in a candy store, and grabbed my sleeve. "Can I have some now?" I sighed. "Yes, you can."

{Toby's POV} I know what you're thinking. 'Why would he be so easily persuaded?' Guess what! I'm not that stupid. I have a plan. A kinky, syrupy plan involving Eggo and Handjobs. Don't judge me, that's the only way that he'd think I just want waffles. "Here you go, Toby. Three Eggo waffles, fresh out the microwave." I took one in my hand, and he tilted his head. Oh Jack, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. "Come here?" For whatever reason, trust or ignorance, he came closer. I swiftly grabbed him, used the cuffs I borrowed  from Tim and Brian, and shucked his jeans down. "Toby what the fuck! We had a deal!!" I smirked. "I don't recall. Jack, my dear friend, did you honestly think I'm dumb enough to just fall for that overused prank? I'm older now. I've grown immune to that ploy." He let out a delicious looking shudder (I know it sounds cannibalistic, I didn't mean for it to), and I slid down his boxers, wrapping the waffle around his length. "T-Toby!!" His whole body quivered. "Yes, Jack~?" I said, making my voice into pure silk. "Wh-What... Nn..~" I chuckled, and skillfully jerked off the eyeless male.

{Jack's POV} He had started jerking me off. WITH FUCKING WAFFLES. Is he for real? But messy or not... I'd be lying if I said it wasn't pleasurable. I hadn't felt this way in a while. Did I think it'd be Toby touching me like he was? No. Did I mind? Also no. Soon, all too soon, I was coming undone in his hands. He placed the dirty waffle in the trash, ate one, all the while staring straight at me, and then walked off. I was uncuffed some point before this.... Sneaky. Even for him. "Yes Knifey I know Jane's a bitch. Oh hey Ja-- WHAT THE DAHMER IS YOU DOIN?!" Shit.