Melted

Next Morning

I slowly blinked and felt strong arms around my torso. I skipped a heartbeat.What had i done? He was getting married in less than 10 hours and I slept with him! What was I thinking? I half stood up and burried my face in my palms, feeling more than just guilty.

I felt his touch on my shoulder which was just enough to jerk me from my position. "Hey,hey it's just me. Chill out." he mumbled in his sexy voice,wrapping his arms around me and kissing my shoulder. This had never happened. It was the first time we were in bed like this. I usually just...left. Before he even was awake. Now there I was, in his arms. "Matthew...what did we do..." I mumbled and sobbed. "What was right."

I turned around and eyed him. "Right? You're getting married in 9 hours and you think this is right?!" I asked shocked. "I can't believe how low i am..." i mouthed and he kissed my temple, holding me tightly. "Matthew why? Now it's ten times worse..." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Marina, look at me." he cupped my face in his arms and made me look at him. "Last night, i properly claimed you as mine. I won't lose you. I don't care if i am married or anything! You are still mine." he stated and I gulped. "I can't do this Matt! I am not a whore!" I almost yelled.

"Are you asking me to keep sleeping with you while you are married? You know that's not me and i won't ruin another life along with yours!" I explained and put on my underwear. "Leave, Matty. You need to get ready for your wedding." I stated and he was just staring at me. I threw his underwear at him and he slowly put it on.

He stood up and got in his clothes but he wasn't moving, just staring at me. "Marina-" "Leave." I ordered and he slowly turned around, then left. I collapsed on my knees and bursted into tears. A few minutes later, Nicole opened my door and ran towards me. "Mar!" Se hugged me and tried to calm me down.

About an hour later I was a little better. I stopped crying and just sat in the kitchen without doing anything in particular. "Sweetheart, come on. Let's start getting ready!" She walked towards me and held my chin. "Let's ruin this marriage." I huffed and stood up. We went to my room and Nicole curled her long blonde hair while I was straightening mine. About two hours later we were finished making our hair.

Nicole began putting on her make up and volunteered to help me with mine. I put some eyeliner and mascara. I also put on red lipstick but nothing more. It was already 5 pm. The wedding was at 8 pm. We relaxed a little and at 6 we decided to put on our dresses. The black dress i chose, embraced my curves and exposed my back and legs,also a part of my torso.

"You're gorgeous, Marina!" Nicole exclaimed and i gave her a warm smile. It was 7:45 and we put on our heels amd decided to walk to the church which was not that far from the apartment. We were there at 8:05 and when we entered the ceremony had already begun. There he was. In his black tuxedo, his hair wasn't messy and he was staring at me. So was she.

She was in a long,sleeveless, loose white wedding dress which embraced her skinny legs and revealed her white high heeled sandals. Her hair was braided and she had a golden chain around her head. She gently hit Matt's shoulder and he jerked. The ceremony continued and we made our way from the bride's side. From there I could see Matty's face.

I was staring at him, expressionless and he kepr throwing glances at me. He kept gulping and he was getting sweaty. "Matthew, do you?" The priest repeated and Matty turned at him. He looked at Helen and then at me. I tried to show no emotion. "I..." he mumbled. He swalloed and took a deep breath. "I do." he said. I felt as if his words stabbed my heart over and over again, cutting it to pieces.

I could barely hold my tears while they kissed each other. Nicole held my hand tightly and rubbed my palm with her thumb. When the ceremony was over, everyone drove to the celebration party. Me and Nicole called a taxi and we reached the building. We entered and walked towards the happy couple.

I shook Helen's hand and faked smiled. "Congratulations." Then i walked towards Matty. I firmly shook his hand and tried to hold back the tears. "Congratulations. I wish you the best." I stated and walked away. Me and Nicole were drinking anything we found while Matty kept eyeing me.

"Why does he keep looking at me?" I asked Nicole and she smiled. "Because you are gorgeous!" she exclaimed and i huffed. "So what..." i mouthed. Suddenly I felt really sick. I rushed to the restroom and began throwing up. Suddenly i felt arms on my shoulders and I assumed it was Nicole.

When I stopped puking I grabbed some toilet paper and wipped my mouth, then turned around and jumped. "M-Matty" I mumbled shocked and he caressed my cheeks. "Are you okay? Nicole told me you ran off to the toilet." he explained. I huffed and ran my hands through my hair. "Why are you here? You are supposed to be with your wife." i said.

"I got worried!" he leaned closer and looked right into my eyes. "Matty don't.." i begged and tears began rolling down my cheeks. Matty wipped the tears and pressed his lips against mine. I gave in. I wanted to kiss him so badly. I wanted to be her. I wanted to be the woman by his side. I wanted to be the mother of his future children. Nobody else.

Matty locked the door and held me in his arms, kissing my neck and slowly unzipping my dress. "Matthew we shouldn't.." He completely ignored me and kept kissing me. He took my dress off and began caressing my bare skin and he proceeded taking his clothes off as well...