Always and forever (Hayes Grier fanfic)

I wake up from a sharp turn and a small bump. We are here after what seemed like forever, we arrive at a huge house, one bigger than I ever imagined staying in. We grab our things and walk in the house as I'm in shock of how big and beautiful it is. Elizabeth says "CHAD NASH HAYES SKYLYNN OUR GUESTS HAVE ARRIVED!!!" Just then a man comes walking down the stairs, following him, holding his had is a beautiful blonde hair girl. Then a tall boy with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. After hi- oh my goodness, a shorter yet tall boy with dark hair but amazing blue orbs, he is so much older than me, he has to be. "Ok everyone this is chad, and this little one is skylynn she is five, then Nash, he is sixteen," HE'S ONLY 16?!?! "And then finally this is Hayes, he is 14." My mouth suddenly drops, everyone leaves while Hayes and I just stand there. He chuckles and says, "did you see a UFO or something?" What why would he ask that? "No, why?"

"Because you mouth is wide open." He chuckles again and walks off and tells me to follow him. I do so while blushing, and we walk into the house. He takes me to a room, "this will be your room for the amount of time you will be staying here." Oh my gosh it's huge! I could fit a family in here! He shows me the rest of the house. We became really close that day and we talked after the tour for about 3 hours, just talking, and laughing. We go up to his room to watch movies, we sit on his bed, as I lean my head on his shoulder without knowing, I close my eyes and drift into the silence, while my mind is screaming with enjoyment, then bam, it's silent once again.

Tell me what you think, and if I should continue it.