Chapter 5

Hayes pov

Should i grab her hand? should i put my arm around her? oh god here she comes. she looks perfect. "ready?" she asks, "always will be." i say and we walk out the door. I go for it and grab her hand, I see her blush and smirk, shes so beautiful. We walk down to the beach, she takes off her sandals and we walk in the water. I dont know if I should ask her out or give it another day. She suggests that we go to starbucks and i agree. I get a grande carmel frappucino and she gets a grande iced carmel macchiato, we sit down and talk and laugh. we sit at starbucks until 9 pm, as it starts to get dark, we start walking home. I intertwine our hands and we walk down the dark lonely road. She stops, I asj her whats wrong when she doesnt say anything, I turn toward her and grab her other hand and we are now looking in eachothers eyes. I cant help but lean in, she leans in also, as our lips touch, i cant help but smile, and get butterflies in my stomach. I start moving my lips along with hers. We are in the middle of the road kissing. I think we should take it a step further, as my tongue enters her mouth, she lets it. i cant believe it. I let go of her hands and put my hands around her waist, while she puts her hands around my neck, I move my hands south down to her butt. This moment is the best. She pulls away, smiles and leans her forehead on mine, grabs my hand and starts walming again.

Marys pov

Did we seriously just have a makeout session in the middle of the road?!?! omg, I think i may love him. No I can't, we just met. We make it back to the house, everybody is asleep, so we got in his room, he slams me on the wall and puts his hands back on my waist, I put mine on his cheeks, and I dive into his face, and we stumble around the room until we make it over to the bed, we dont take our clothes off, we are just 14. im on top and my tongue enters and we move our mouths together, I pull away, get up wink and go to my room. I love hayes grier, its meant to be, I lay on my bed, think about my day and drift asleep.