Chapter 6

Hayes' pov

I had the perfect night last night with mary, and i plan on asking her out today. I plan on writing a huge WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME MARY? sign on the beach and taking her for a helicopter ride over it. She walks into my room and says, "we should do something today." I've already had Nash go write it on the beach, "wanna go on a helicopter ride?" I riskfully ask. "Yess!!!!" she sounds very excited. We walk down to the helicopter place and we get in and go over the rules. She is gripping my waist tight and my arm is around her. The guide looks down and says, "Mary you're gonna wanna see this." She looks out the window, I see her tear up, and smile, and nods her head. I kiss her cheek and I can now call her mine. I love her so much. We get off the plane and hug each other and hug. I kiss her once more and head for the hot tub. she gets into a string bikini, which she looks great in, and we get in. I locked te door so nobody could inturrupt us. I scoot over to her and put my arm around her, then we start making out again, and shes sitting on my lap facing me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, as her grip tightens, I hold her lower back tighter and tighter. I never want to let her go, "I love you so much." I say she says the same and we go back to the house, and lay on the bed as we watch netflix. and we drift off to sleep.

Sorry if it kinda switches around a lot, I dont have many ideas right now, im tired and ppl are texting me soo yaa. hope you like it, comment feedback, ily so much 😘😘😘😚😚😗😗😙😙