Always and forever (Hayes Grier fanfic)

Hayes' pov

I wake up and feel a weight on my shoulder, oh shoot, I forgot Mary was asleep. I look down at her beautiful blond hair, she's so perfect, I feel like I've known her forever. She looks beautiful when she's sleeping, eyes closed, no sound, peices of her hair falling onto my shoulder and her head leaned on me just right. She fits perfectly, well her head does on my shoulder. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door, thinking its just Nash or Skylynn I ignore it, I never want to leave this position. Then Mary's sister April walks through the door, with her eyes widening, she says, "Hayes why is Mary sleeping in here with you?!?!" I look up at her and put my finger to my lips telling her to be quiet. She leaves the room, just then Mary flutters here eyes open, looks up at me, frowns and looks down. "what's wrong babe?" I ask.

Mary's pov

Did Hayes seriously just call me babe after one night? I get so nervous that I get up and walk to "my room." What if my brother or sister saw us? what if they tell my parents, they'll kill me! oh my god oh my god. I know I like Hayes, but we can't date right now, we barely know each other and we are living together!! I hear a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I ask. "April," she says, "listen, I was looking for you this morning, then I walked into Hayes' room and saw your head on his shoulder." "April please please don't tell mom or dad, it was an accident I swear, we were SITTING on his bed watching movies, and I started to doze off, and I guess my head just kinda fell. I swear we didn't do anything please April please!" "Okay okay! I won't tell them! and that's not why I came in here, I came in here to tell you, if you ever get a boyfriend you can tell me and iIan we talked about it already, we won't tell mom and dad, we just want to know so we know who hurts you. okay?" "Okay, thanks April." and with that she walks out of my room. Then Hayes walks in and asks if I wanna go to the beach, I say sure but u gotta get ready first. First I shower, and I put my hair in a loose braid. Then I brush my teeth, and put on some light brown eyeshadow, and some waterproof revlon "scandal eyes" mascara. Then I go to my suit case (because we haven't unpacked yet) I grab a loose crop top from pink, and some high waisted shorts from there also. I grab some sandals and sunglasses (aviators) and walk out of my room and find Hayes. "Ready?" He asks. "I always will be" I say, and we walk out the door.

So I hope you guys like this chapter, comment some feedback, I'm tired cuz it's like 1:45 in the morning and I'm in bed listening to pandora writing this so yea. sorry if its short,, but i think it's longer than the others. ily guys nightttt 😙