Chapter 5

Chapter 5...

I was thinking of a way to tell Henry my feelings towards him, but I think none of it seems to work. I sighed. I need to talk to someone about this. I know! Laurent! He's a guy I can trust. After all, he is Miriel's son. I then went to go find him. I saw him in his tent. He was reading through books about knights and what they are strong against and weak against. I then cleared my throat, which got his attention. "Oh, Ricken. It is nice to see you." Laurent said to me. I nodded and walked towards him.

"Listen, I need your help with something." I said to him. Laurent slowly nodded in confusion. "What is it that you need my help on?" He asked to me. I shaked my head. "I have feelings for someone. And I need you help. Please, Laurent!" I yelled out and covered my mouth. Laurent flinched at this. "S-sorry..." I said to him. He smiled. "It's okay, I'm not mad at you." Laurent said to me. I sighed in relief. Me and Laurent began talking about my feelings towards Henry.

3 hours later...

Me and Laurent talked for 3 hours. I sighed. Me and Laurent thought of an idea. We then saw Henry. He was laughing as crows flew around him. Suddenly, some crows noticed me and Laurent and flew around us. I screamed while Laurent was grunting. We then ran off as the crows kept flying around us.

Hours later...

Me and Laurent were in my tent, getting crow feathers off of us. It took a while for the crows to fly away. Some crow feathers got in our hats too, so we took off our hats. I had red hair. Laurent had brown hair like his father, Kellam. We got the crow feathers out of our hats and put them back on our heads. We talked about our plan for a while.

At night...

Me and Laurent had dinner with the army. I looked at Henry. Henry was eating. He was sitting next to Nowi on the left, Miriel on the right. I sighed. I went back to eating my rice along with ramen.

After supper/dinner...

I left a note for Henry to read. I finished eating before Henry finished. I have to thank Laurent for the plan. He went back to talk to his mother, which is Miriel. I sighed. I hoped Henry read my note. "Ricken?" Henry called out. I turned around to see Henry running towards me. "Your note said you wanted to see me?" He said to me. I nodded at him. "C-can we talk?" I asked to him. He nodded amd we sat on the grass. "What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked to me. I blushed like a ripe tomato. This is it, Ricken. The time to tell him your feelings for him.

"Do...Do you like someone?" I asked to him in a cute nervous tone. It was his turn to blush. "Uh..." Henry did. I looked at him in confusion. He couldn't say it. "I...I can't say it." He said finally. Henry then stood up. "I...I have to go." He said. I stood up and ran after him as well. "W-wait! I have something to tell you! Wait, Henry!" I yelled to him. He still kept walking. I ran after him. "Please! Let me show you something!" I yelled to him.

He stopped and turned around. That's when I jumped and hugged him. I kissed him as well. I gave him my first kiss to him.

I finally kissed him...