1) the morning after

jack

my head pounded as the morning sunlight shone through the blinds of the gigantic window.

i groaned, reaching to stretch out until i felt my hand hit someone's head.

i jumped up in shock, immediately regretting it, due to the head rush that decided to nicely visit me.

the person, or thing, next to me then groaned and rolled to face me, "what the hell was the for?"

my vision was still a little bit blurry, so i couldn't tell who was laying next to me until i heard their voice.

"uh, zach?" my vision started to come back, "why are you in my bed?"

zach shrugged, still half asleep and in obvious pain, "i dunno."

i then looked at the two of us; we were both shirtless. i felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

what the hell happened last night?

i thought as the pounding in my head increased each second.

i then felt zach grab me and pull me down next to him. he cuddled into my chest, letting out a long, happy sigh.

i shrugged, seeing as cuddling was a normal thing for us, i didn't question it at all.

we laid there in silence for a good hour and a half before zach started to squirm in his sleep.

his eyes opened up and looked right into my eyes. i never noticed how beautiful his eyes were until this moment.

sure, they were the common brown color, but something about them made them so intriguing.

"morning," zach smiled slightly before getting out of my tight, secured arms.

i whined, the loss of warmth hitting me instantly. i then flipped over to check my phone.

i noticed i had gotten a text from corbyn.

corbyn
where are you guys?
sent 33 minutes ago

oh shit, i thought while looking at the time. it read 10:55 am. we were supposed to be down at breakfast with the boys thirty minutes ago.

"zach! we gotta-" i was cut off by hearing zach scream in the bathroom.

"zach!" i barged through the bathroom door, seeing zach stare at his left ring finger in shock, "holy shit."

"wha-what is this?!" zach shouted and pointed his index finger at his ring finger.

"it's a wedding ring, duh," i leaned against the door frame, not realizing that zach was now staring at my left hand.

i reluctantly looked down and saw the same wedding band.

"what the fuck!" i yelled.

"what the hell did we do last night?!" zach shrieked. he pushed past me and paced the large hotel room.

"okay, calm down," i said, trying to calm myself down, too, "i'm sure this is big one misunderstanding. maybe we got married to two different girls at the same time?"

"jack! we woke up in the same bed together half naked!" zach grabbed his hair in confusion, "that points to us," he then waved his index fingers between the two of us.

"holy shit, we're married," i took a deep breath and sat on the bed, still watching zach pace the room in worry.

"what the hell are we going to do!" zach shouted once again.

"okay, seriously, stop yelling, you're hurting my head way more than it needs to be," i grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed next to me.

zach sighed and dug his head into my neck, "of course, the first time i drink i screw everything up."

"zach, you didn't screw anything u-"

"we weren't even dating in the first place," zach shot up from my neck, his face more flustered than usual, "how the hell did it come to this?! i'm so confused!"

"me too, zach," i wrapped an arm around his shoulder, letting him sink into my embrace, "me too."

-

oof first chapter

does it sound okay?? please let me know in the comments :)

xx, miranda zachsdoritos