2) the confrontation

zach

"what are we going to tell the boys? oh my god, our families, too!" i spoke too fast, not really knowing what the hell i was saying, "what do we tell the fans?!"

"we don't tell them anything," jack said while getting out his clothes from his luggage, "we will figure this out on our own."

"wait, do we need to get a divorce?" i asked while getting out my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"yep," jack said while popping the 'p'.

"how do we do that?" i frustratedly asked.

"not sure," jack grumbled while slipping his pants on.

"okay, what if we tell the boys? they can help us!" i suggested, but jack obviously wasn't on board with the idea.

"we can't tell them! they're going to go on a rant about how childish and stupid we are because of this marriage," i could see how angry jack was. i restrained from asking anymore questions.

we went down to the breakfast to see the three, impatient boys sitting at a table with empty plates.

in that moment, i forgot about the ring on my finger, so i dug into my food right away.

i didn't notice the boys, except jack, staring at my ring finger.

corbyn asked, waking me from my trance, "hey, what are those on your fingers?"

jack froze while i began to choke on my food. daniel reaches over to par my on the back, somewhat helping me.

"um, i, uh," jack stuttered over his words, "we kind of, sort of got married last night," he then mumbled the last part.

it was daniels turn to choke on his food, "what do you mean by, 'we got married'?!"

i looked down at my lap in embarrassment, "i don't know, i mean we all drank a lot last night."

jonah shook his head, "doesn't mean you should've gotten married. i mean, you guys weren't even dating in the first place!"

"we were drunk, jonah!" jack frustratedly slammed his napkin on the table, "it wasn't our choice to get married! i don't want to married, okay? especially to him," jack mumbled the last part but i heard it just as clear as everything else he said.

i felt my heart break when i heard him say that. why should i be affected by it though? i don't like him, i've never liked him in that way.

sure, he's gay and i'm bisexual, but that doesn't mean that i've ever liked him!

"i'm going to use the restroom," i excused myself, knowing that i needed to be away from them for a bit.

when i reached the bathroom, i went inside a stall and leaned against the door.

i didn't realize i was silently crying until i tasted the salty tears that were streaming down my flustered, rosy cheeks.

you're so stupid, zach! i mentally slapped myself in disappointment, you just ruined an amazing friendship between you and jack!

why do i fuck everything up?

-

eek not so sure how i feel about this chapter

i hope you all enjoyed! thanks for the love on the first chapter :)

-miranda zachsdoritos