MBBF- chapter ten

Chapter ten-

I woke up, without the annoying sound of my alam clock for once, and found Alex' arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled, he was so cute when he was sleeping! I brushed back his hair and gently kissed his lips, waking him up.

"Morning handsome." I said to him with a smile, yawning slightly.

He turned over and sleepily said, "morning beautiful, did you sleep ok?"

"Great, knowing that you're next to me." I said with a smile, taking his hand in mine and stroking his thumb.

"You're so cheesy, you know that?"

"I know, it's one of the things you love about me." I said and leaned over to give him a kiss on his forehead but he quickly flipped me over and started to tickle me, making me laugh uncontrollably!

"S..ss...stop!" I stuttered laughing.

"What was that?" he said with a smirk, tickling me underneath my chin. "I don't quite catch that."

"S..stoppp... ppp..please!" I shrieked trying to get away from his grasp.

"Stop please, who?" Alex asked me smirking and tickling me even harder.

"Sss...stoppp...pp..please...lor...lord... alex...thh...the...grea...t!"

"That's better." Alex said with a smile, releasing me. I sighed with relief then suddenly jumped up away from Alex' hands, I didn't trust him.

"Come on lazy." I said hitting him with a pillow. "Time to get up."

"But katieeeee." he whinned.

"Move it chubster." I said, teasing him with a laugh.

"You're mean." he laughed hitting me back with his own pillow.

"I know." I said blowing a kiss to him as I walked into my en-suite bathroom to 'use the facilities' as the teachers would say and to get dressed.

I came back a few minutes later after having emptied my bladder and got changed into comfortable school clothes. The phrase "Thank goodness it's Friday" came to mind. This had been an exhausting and eventful week with a lot of confusing things going on.

I couldn't help but wonder how Lance was getting on since yesterday. I don't think it was a very good idea for me to spend time with him alone anymore after what happened two days ago. I didn't really trust myself and who knew what could happen? I really didn't want to mess things up with Alex over a stupid little fling with Lance.

He wasn't even a good kisser... I lied to myself trying to talk myself out of talking to him. Who was I kidding? That kiss was amazing! "Alex is better, Alex is better." I muttered to myself under my breath.

"Katie, you done getting changed?" Alex yelled from downstairs. "your mum made us breakfast!"

I shouted down a reply and quickly grabbed my school bag and books, licking my lips. My mums were something worth getting excited over, she didn't just make toast or cereal or porridge, she made a fruit salad, her own yogurt, bacon, homemade bread, egg any way you like it, hash browns and almost every other breakfast food imaginable!

I raced down the stairs eager to get some breakfast before Alex and my mum ate it all. I walked into the kitchen and to my delight I saw that there was still plenty of everything for me. I grabbed a plate and tucked in.

After stuffing my face, Alex and I said goodbye to my mum, grabbed our jackets and made our way to school. I was a little anxious to see Lance. I know that it was only a kiss but I couldn't help feeling like it might lead to something more. I brushed the thoughts from my mind and decided to focus on Alex.