Chapter 3- POWERS

*Percy*

After we got our names, Chaos decided to give us each special powers.

First, everyone can teleport and mind communicate, we are all immortal, and speak in every single language.

Pollux, got the power to make a party just by thinking about one(It will be useful:D)

Will got the power to heal anything by touch.

Katie can make plants do anything she says, and can create plants out of thin air.

Travis can become invisble, so he can spy.

Annabeth can think of a strategy in 2 seconds to basically everything.

Hazel can make her gems cursed or uncursed, and can throw them anywhere.

Frank can make the enemies transform into cute harmless animalsxD

Leo can build anything

PIper has the ability to change a enemies weapon into a glass of lipstick or something like that.

Jason has the ability to create anytype of storm.

When it came to me, he decided that first, I should go to the river Chaos.

We teleported there.

"Percy, this is my river. You must dive in, and think of your love, and then if it worked, you should slowly rise up, and if you failed, then you would die... So, do you want to do it. Just saying there is a 50-50 chance, and I would rather not lose you." He said

I thought about it. 

After a long time, I finally decided to do it.

I dived in.

The pain was 10x larger than the river styx. I thought about Annabeth the whole time. How I wanted to marry her, and have kids, and live happily ever after. A

After what seemed like 10 hours to me, My body rose up. I was too scared to lose my thought on Annabeth. 

I popped my head up and saw Chaos.

"Hey Lord Chaos, watch this," And with that, I stabbed myself.

"NOOOOOO!" Chaos screamed.

"Yo, I'm fine." I said, laughing hysterically,

"Warning next time?" He asked.

"Sure Lord Chaos." I said 

"Now, you have the ability of each god, which I will let you figure out overtime. I have also given you this belt I forged myself. When you put it on, you can take out anytype of weapon or tool, kind of like Leo's tool belt, just you can get weapons too. You can also get stuff like greek fire containers or something like that. Now then, lets return back or else they will get worried. And I have a suprise for you," and he winked at me before we teleported back.

**********

Disclaimer:I dont own any of this besides very little of this