chapter 4

This is probably one of my most favorite Korean drama 'she was pretty' the song was 'thumping' I like the song very much yup!  Play this when I said so.. You take a sneak peek if you want to... But if you don't want to be spoiled then don't watch or hear it!  cause some people might not like it at all 😑😑😑...
Anyways enjoy the story!  I was about to say video Hahaha!  Tah Tah!
-------
Choon hee's p.o.v

"🎶mianhe mianhe hajima Naega chorahaeji janha🎶"

" 🎶ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo eoseo nareul jagigo ga naneun gwaenchanha🎶"

Why the heck do i keep singing this song over and over again!? And why do I speak English when im in Korea with a Korea name.

This is only addicting cause its a song that describes a girl that broke his heart....but I don't think a girl broke my heart since I am a girl.

" 🎶Neoui nun ko ib nal manjideon ne songil jageun sontopkkaji da🎶 "

"🎶yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman🎶"

Why the heck does this song feels like im seducing him just because he has eyes nose and lips?

And actually I should stop singing know... I feel depressed at something that I want to get over.

I already got over it,  its just that he has another wall that blocked me from changing myself.

Rrr.....I'm being a goth myself right know depressed, writes poems in her head away from the sunlight, afraid of everything that comes around happiness, and obove all else being super sensitive.

Why is he so handsome?  Why the heck do you cast as Lee jung sook? Why is it that every women in the earth wants to seduce you?

Am I not pretty?  Is our movie 'hot young bloods' not great?  Oh wait... You like someone else in that movie not me!?

Out of all people it just have to be models that are successful in life!? especially hae won she may not be a model but she is very beautiful and successful unlike me?

Im genius,none skilled,socially awkward, doesn't get over someone for 24 years?!  For goodness sake I'm turning 25?! After I turned 25 I won't be young anymore?!  I didn't have once a boyfriend like really I have been obsessed with cheung that I didn't care about my life anymore?  No wonder I was fat and ugly?

Its 6 am in the morning?  I wonder what will my neighbor's think of me after a long night of listening to taeyang's song 24/7?

I should wash myself up and take a quick jog around the city I think I need some fresh air while washing my face? I better just take a quick--- no no I mean a long and quick shower since I never showered all night so I may or may not smell like buzz lighyear?

----

After 1000 years of existence?

I finally walk out of the shower and saw that it was already 9 am.... long and quick eh?

ok ok? Im sorry? Geez Im a girl!?what would you think I do if I don't clean my self properly?  I don't want be a Mexican americano?  Its a brand new coffee from Starbucks? It probably doesn't exist at star bucks at all? But it exist only at my house! We sell the best Mexican Americano coffee! Over a 1000 coffee's I served from all over the world!  Yeah!

Yeah... A thousands of coffee that I only waste just for drinking it all over the world?  You don't get me don't you?

You don't get a guy who drinks thousands of Mexican coffee?