chapter 8

Play the song when I said so...

----

Choon hee's p.o.v..

Totally worth it! 

(( picture isn't mine

(( picture isn't mine..))

The features... The textures... The ability.... The possibilities..... Wow.. I haven't been this proud of myself since I was a kid?!

And who knew singing 2 songs would go viral in Yootobe... Starting from singing friends by Anne marie to because of you by2.

Who knows maybe I'll be a famous Korean star in the future?  Can you imagine that?

This story is becoming a high school Musical but... Except gabriella is now 24 and ugly.... Like me...I'm sorry if im insulting gabriella's fan.... I'm only being insecure on myself..

After that performance... I'll surely win now! And I'll get that money that I've been craving for ~ but I'm still confused as to why Ms bong cha would give me her number?

I mean the purpose of her giving a contract for her company is a happy thing for me but... I don't know if it's good or bad...so...I'll just stay jobless.

But being jobless has its perks

I know that she's very loyal when she's working.... so the possibilities of it being bad is 1%? Like everyone who she has taken interest of... became successful... And I... Want to be successful... But.... I'm just not sure if she knows that I am not hannah?

Ahhh...what to do... What to do.... I need money... 5,000 dollars isn't enough... Honestly do you know how much I paid for my house...?!

And I don't know if I'll be accepted in some job with high quantity... Cause... I dropped out of high-school when I was 19 years old?  Cheung on the other hand was accepted in a high private school....

I was homeschooled (( sorry))  if your asking why I was accepted in a good job at my 20 year old self.... Why did I even lose that job in the first place?!

And also....I need money fast....I just really need money for some things... There's no other reasons than that...

I seem like a gold digger but I'm just providing myself.. That sounds like a gold digger nevermind... Let me watch my movie first... Shh..

-------
After the movie...

Okay so first.... I need to find a job...anything is fine with me If the job has a high paying chance..

I also want that job to have a stylish kind of uniform for me...so what better way to find it than in lotte duty free!!

so what better way to find it than in lotte duty free!!