THREE

"You what?" Greyson hissed as he look at my reflection through the mirror.

"Who the hell set you on the blind date thing?" He frustratedly asked sitting on the edge of my bed, still looking at my reflection through the mirror as he waits for my answer.

"It's Valerie's idea not mine," I shrug as I continued to comb my hair.

"Decline it." He commands caused me to turn my head to him.

"W-what?"

"What what? You just broke up with Bryle 2 weeks ago!" He show me his two fingers. "Two weeks!Two fuckin' weeks!"

"Then you just going to hangout with another dickhead like seriously Khryzel?" He added in an upset tone while his forehead creased.

"I'm just having fun. I want to have fun, is that wrong?" I ask him.

I sighed very deeply as I goes to him and sat beside him on my bed. "If you're really my friend, then support me. Its just for fun anyway and nothing serious." I exclaim, he looks me for a seconds then he open his mouth but then close it after and he sighed very deeply.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He said in defeat tone looking down but then he looks up at me.

"But I have conditions." He said

"Ha? Why? Are you damn serious?" I asked as I glared at him and hell yeah his damn fucking serious, his face tell it so.

"What is it?" I ask frowning my brows

"I have rules you must obey."

"Seriously?" And he nods.

"Yeah. Seriously."

"And what's the rule?" I ask.

"Rules actually." He corrected that caused me to roll my eyes.

"Okay, okay. Whatever. What was it come on drop the fuck it." I impatiently said.

"First, don't wear such a slutty, daring clothes." He said, on my mind I think he's probably insecure because all girls can wear that and he cannot.

"Because you know the more you wear those slutty clothes, the more that guys will have chances to disrespect you. Did you know what I mean? I know it's a free country but you know you can't read what othe-"

"Okay, okay whatever. Just proceed to the next rule." I said, checking my nails like I don't listen to him but I am.

"What time you will be going?" He ask, I look at him and shrug.

"6 pm?" I said in almost a question tone.

"You have a curfew so 6 pm?" He paused a seconds as he look at the wall clock I have in the wall, "You need to go home by exact 10 pm, no more less than that, don't excuse the traffic thing because that's invalid." He said, I don't know but I think my Dad was probably here in front of me right now not Greyson.

He's very strict.

If he's going to be my Dad in case if he was straight I will not going to open about some stuffs like this, only to my Mom I guess?

"And lastly, no kiss on the first date." He said.

"Hey, you're very strict, you act like my Dad." I said rolling my eyes on him.

"And hey it's not fair! You kissed all your date on the first date and suddenly I can't kiss my own date? It's unfair, That's really UNFAIR!" I said as I emphasized the word unfair while gesturing my hands a lot.