FOUR

I just shook my head and marched directly to my bedroom, to changed my clothes.

I looked at the window when I heard Greyson's car engine.

"Where he going?" I mumble but then I dragged myself to my bed, I took some pocket book to read because I'm not sleepy after all.

When I feel kinda sleepy I put the pocket book at the table beside my bed and closed my eyes.

I got irritated when my pillow starts to get heavy in my tummy, and when I start to open my eyes I'm so shocked that the pillow in my stomach was Greyson's arm while my real pillow was on his head, when and how the fuck did Greyson sleep here?

And did I mention before that we're living in the same roof with others like Casey the owner of these apartment that we stayed in, him, I, and Valerie.

He's the only guy.

But he's gay so that's okay for us.

He's harmless though.

Those two Valerie and Casey was a party goer so expect that they are not always at home every night well not every night I guess? Because sometimes they are here.

I tried to move but then he starts to tighten his grip in my waist, where now facing each other.

"Crap!" I said in almost a whisper, I want to wake him up, its not his room. But when I stare at him like this he was like an innocent Angel who's peacefully sleeping beside me.

So why?

I still have a heart though.

I looked at my wall clock and it's already 4:32am in the morning.

I tried to focus on my sleep but holy molly fuck! I can't.

So here I am again, checking, scanning his figures again.

And I keep thinking and thinking why this guy is gay?

He's really handsome you know?

And he can't spread his own genes like what the hell? He can't make babies.

His genes was really fucking useless!

But then this thought went away, when I started to fall asleep without even knowing.

When I woke up he's not here anymore and as I check the clock it's already 9am.

I went directly to the bathroom to wash my face and jog downstairs to have a glass of water when I start to hear a strum of guitar.

I followed the sounds from and I stopped when it leads me to Greyson's room, it's slightly open.

I want to take a glance but then my mind says; you're invading his privacy, let him be.

But my heart says ; just take a glance, he didn't even know you're watching.

And so on my heart win this time, so I take the glance of him holding an acoustic guitar with pen and a small note book more like his journal in his front, maybe his going to compose a song.

He starts to strum the guitar

"Don't have no fancy occupation." He starts singing as he continued to strum the guitar

"I can't fly you to the moon.
Ain't got nothing in my pocket.
But I got enough love for you."

He smiles while he sings and it makes me smiles too, he really have passion when it comes to music.

"I don't drive a Lamborghini, no I don't.
All my clothes are old and used.
Ain't got no house up on a hill, girl
But I got enough love for you."