Chapter 18

Chapter 18

---

"Hello."

I found myself in a puff of clouds. I looked around, spotting nothing but the girl in front of me and a bunch of clouds.

"Welcome to Heaven!"

I realized I died. It just shocks me that Alois did it. My only brother.

"My name is Kaitlyn Rose. I am supposed to give you a tour!" she said. I blinked and nodded, my heart thumping with anxiety.

"What is your name, dear? How did you die? You look pretty young."

"My name is (Y/N) Trancy. I got stabbed by my brother with a pocket knife. I am only thirteen." I took a deep breath when I said it. She nodded and recorded it down on a piece of paper on a clipboard. She looked up from her paper, smiling.

"Let's get started! Over here is the steps to heaven." She took my hand gracefully and led me to the steps. "Normally, I wouldn't show you this. But, since you're young, I am supposed to do this."

"I see," I said quietly. Kaitlyn had long blonde hair that curled at the end. She was wearing a white work suit with black boots. Her pearl wings were huge-- about as big as me! Her eyes were hard to look away from. They were an ocean blue color with hints of green.

"This is the gate," she said. I snapped out of my daydreaming and just realized I was walking up the stairs. I looked up at the tall, golden gate. She opened it and we stepped in, greeted by a wooden desk with a guy behind it.

"This is where you get registered. I will tell him your information, honey," Kaitlyn said. She walked up to the desk and started talking to the man. I waited patiently.

"We're all ready! C'mon, there's lots to show!" she said, holding my hand again. We walked through a smaller gate, now on a brick path. The bricks were a pale pink, and there was brilliant landscaping.

"I really wonder why people mourn for us when we die. They should sob for themselves. They don't get this luxury back down on Earth..." I said, looking around. There were beautiful buildings and flowers. Everything was better up here.

People were everywhere. It wasn't crowded, though.

"Alright, we need to register you a house. Do you have any family members up here?" she asked.

"My mother..." I quietly replied, relieved that I was going to meet my mom again after... who knows how long?

"What is her name?"

"(M/N) Trancy."

"Oh! Her! Here, I will guide you to her house," Kaitlyn screeched, leading me up the path.

Everything was so beautiful! To be honest, it is way better than Earth. I wonder if Ciel is here...

"We're here!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to a large, mansion looking building. It was white.

"This is my mother's house?" I asked in disbelief.

"Sure is!" she replied. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. She opened the door and I hugged her really tight.

"Well, that's it for the tour. The rest explains itself. You can go to highschool or get a job. Here is ten thousand Cholpa's. That is the currency here, equivalent to Earth money," Kaitlyn explained. I waved goodbye as she flew off.

"(Y/N), it has been such a long time," Mother said. I nodded and she invited me in.

"Since I didn't know you would die so young, I don't have a room for you to stay in. I'd thought you'd want your own home," she explained.

"It's fine, mom," I said back.

"Alois, right?" she asked with a hint of anger in her voice. I nodded, taking a seat on the couch.

"Sadly, yes," I told her. I took a glance out the window. I realized I was wearing the clothing I wore during my death. I sighed and looked at the dried up bloodstains. I had no wound, though, but my shirt had a stupid hole in it. I had small wings. I guess the wings are small since I'm just a young teen, and it would be easiest to move around.

"Isn't Heaven beautiful?" she asked. I nodded.

"It sure is beautiful," I told her. I really didn't know what to feel about this. It was a new beginning.

"You may explore, dear," she said. I nodded, once again, and walked out the door. The road was bustling with people. It wasn't exactly crowded, which meant I could easily find Ciel.

I flew high to a cloud with a couple people.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Oh, you can find people using this here mechanic," a man said. I nodded. Wow, I actually needed that. It was so convenient, too.

I flew above the cloud and landed on it. I stood in line. I was third in line. The people in front of me suddenly vanished, as if they were teleporting.

When it was my turn, I searched for Ciel Phantomhive. I clicked on his picture and clicked teleport. In no time, I was teleported to him.

"(Y/N)?" he said. I smiled, running up to him and squeezing him to death. He was already dead, though.

"Now we won't ever have to worry about being split up or getting hurt!" I exclaimed. He smiled. I kissed him. He kissed back.

I was so focused on Ciel that I didn't notice our surroundings. We were in a park area with tall trees with pinkish-redish leaves.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said back. We kissed again, making sure we were alone first.

It seems like I was supposed to be here in the first place. We don't have to worry about paying taxes or any crap like that.

I was finally in paradise. It doesn't have to be Hawaii.