Wedding Planning

Alright so for anyone that hasn't heard, Mia and I are getting married!! She's got a book dedicated to it, check it out guys!! But this happened when we were at our first meeting with the planner.....

Mia and I had literally just sat down with our planner, and this young couple walks in behind us. They haven't seen us yet, but I glance over. The lady is kinda short, she has the unicorn hair and a cotton candy Starbucks, and the dude is Average height, with a fake leather jacket and a black iced coffee. The girl spots Mia, and rolls her eyes, and then she notices that I'm also a girl, and looks disgusted instantly. The guy gives me a polite smile, and I smile back, and Mia, her usual adorable self, waves with a big grin. His girlfriend freaks, and she steps back so fast. "Excuse me?! I'm trying to plan my wedding. If you're going to be preaching your gay shit, do it away from me. You're so selfish to take advantage of a normal community like this." She snaps, and I glare at her instantly. Mia tenses visibly, and she looks away. "What the hell, Marissa? (White name stop) Leave them alone they're being polite, why are you being so bitchy?" The dude goes, and I feel real surprised about it. Mia gives him an approving glance. "Whatever. I'm leaving. I don't pay money to be assaulted like this." Marissa goes, and leaves. "I'm so sorry. As her brother, I'm very disappointed in her, and I feel terrible. You're a lovely couple, have a great wedding!" The guy says, before leaving. Mia sighs, and the wedding planner apologizes, and I feel annoyed for the rest of the meeting. Why can't people be accepting, it does absolutely no harm to be supportive of other people's happiness.