SIX

By the next week, Izabelle heard back from Scott about the tv show she auditioned for. She landed the roll as the main character, Oliva Reed. She was super excited about this. It's been a while since she filmed a tv show. Production was set to start in four weeks in Las Vegas. Izabelle vowed to read her lines over and over again, sometimes up to twenty times a day. She only had a month to have it all down pat. That night, she wanted to make a big deal about it. She invited Mike and Bianca to celebrate. Bianca of course brought Brian along as her date. The two of them have been going out more lately and Bianca was thrilled the other night when she came home and squealed.                                                                                                                                                                "He finally kissed me".                        They ended up partying at a local club after dinner.                                  "Can I talk to you for a minute"? Mike asked Bianca. Izabelle and Brian looked over then at each other.        "Sure. Be right back guys".                                                                                      Bianca got up and followed Mike toward the back area near the bathrooms.                                      "Hmm. Wonder what that's all about"? Brian asked taking a swig of his beer. Izabelle just shrugged her shoulders sipping her white wine. Mike and Bianca were back within five minutes. Brian looked at her then Mike.                                                      "What's going on"? He questioned.    "It's nothing, he just needed my opinion on something". Bianca leaned over and kissed Brian. Brian smiled and gulped down the remainder of his beer.

After they were done in the club, they decided to head home for the evening. Brian gave Bianca a kiss.   "I'll talk to you tomorrow".                    "You don't want to comeback to the house and maybe cuddle"? She said biting her bottom lip and smiling a coy smile.                                                  Brian smiled and scoffed. "Not tonight. I'm beat".                                  They said their goodbyes and Brian walked off toward his car. Bianca, Mike and Izabelle made their way to Izabelle's car and piled in.

Once they arrived home, Mike called Bianca to the living room where he sat with Izabelle. Izabelle looked over at him and furrowed her brow.                                                                                  "What's going on"? Bianca skipped into the room and Mike stood up. Bianca's face lit up like a brand-new light bulb. Mike reached into his pocket and pulled out a small white box.                     
"Izabelle Martin, I have lost you once in my life and I will make sure that never happens again. I want to share forever with you".                                  He opened the box and Izabelle's eyes grew wide.                                                "Will you marry me"? Izabelle smiled and cried at the same time. She jumped up.                     
"Yes. Of course I will. I love you Mike".                                                                                                                          She kissed Mike passionately, then he slid the three-carat diamond ring onto her left ring finger.
"It's perfect. And so are you. I've never been happier". Mike said as her held her in his arms. Izabelle looked over at Bianca, who was smiling .      "You knew"?                                            "He showed me at the club. Wanted my opinion. I'm so happy for you both".
Bianca hugged Izabelle and Mike then made her way upstairs. Izabelle locked up and set the alarm then her and Mike made their way up to her bedroom. He carried her bridal style through the doorway and closed the door with his foot. He walked over and laid her on the bed, undressing her and kissing her as he want along. Love making felt brand new that night.