SEVEN

"By the power invested in me and the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."                                                                                                              Mike smiled lovingly at his new bride and kissed her deeply and passionately. Their friends and family cheered as they walked down the aisle.

It's been a year and a half since the incident and they were starting a new journey to their new life together. The happy couple smiled for cameras of the paparazzi that hung outside the church. Izabelle hugged and kissed Bianca before she got into the limousine with Mike.             
"I'll call you when we get there." The limo pulled away leaving everyone behind waving goodbye.

                                                                                                 ***

Brian sat in the oversized chair of his room, tearing out photos from magazine and news articles. He smiled at the photos he found. They weren't like the ones he had taken in the past. They weren't his. But they would do. He breathed deeply. The sound of the door buzzing open alerted him.                                                                                                                                                                                      "Good morning Brian. How are you doing this morning?" A nurse said to him approaching his chair. She had a tray with her and handed him a cup.                                                                      "It's time for your meds."                      "Isn't she beautiful?" he said, holding up the photo.                                          "That's my wife, Izabelle. She's coming to take me home."
The nurse looked past the photo. "Brian, take the medicine." She said handing him the cup. His smiled faded as he took the cup form her and took the pills. He tossed the cup and continued to stare at the photo. The nurse left the room and locked the door behind her.                                                                                                          "Izabelle!" Brian yelled from inside the room. His voiced echoed into the hallway where nursed stopped and turned.                                                                                                                              "Once his medicine kicks in, he'll be ok." The nurse that left his room said to another nurse.

                                                                                                    ***

Mike and Izabelle came home from dinner, celebrating their one-year wedding anniversary.
"That was the most amazing lobster I've ever had." Izabelle said kicking off her shoes.                       
Mike locked the door and set the alarm. He joined her on the couch and turned on the tv. "Breaking news, a patient escaped the Beverly Hills Psychiatric facility tonight. The individual, Brian Davis is at large and extremely dangerous. Two years ago, he stalked actress and model Izabelle Martin and broke into her home. If you see this man, do not approach him, call the police immediately." A photo of Brian appeared on the screen. It was his mugshot along with a number to call. He looked horrible, but she knew it was him.

Izabelle started to panic.                    "He's going to find us. He's going to kill me, or you. We can't stay here Mike!"                                         
Mike held her calmly in his arms.      "I won't let that happen. He doesn't know where we are."                            "Mike he's a hacker. He can and will finds us."                                                  Mike walked over to the bookcase and opened the top drawer.                 "I bought this for protection." He pulled out a Beretta Nano.
"If he even comes anywhere near you. I'll kill him. Besides. You have a restraining order on him. He's not allowed to contact you, ever."              Izabelle cried. "Do you think that will stop him? He doesn't care about the law. Just me."