FOUR

Watching her make love to another man ignited a fire deep within him. He was outraged. He left her. How could he come back into her life like this and she just accept it? They had no idea who they were messing with. He was not someone who tolerates this kind of behavior. He had plans for Izabelle. And it did not involve Mike! This has to end. There was no way he could allow such travesty. Oh no. Not with his Izabelle. He loved her first. He was bound to prove it. But he needed to wait for the right time. A time where she was vulnerable and needed him. He would make sure of it. He cringed as he watched them sleeping, holding on to each other. He closed his laptop and looked up at the wall above his desk. Dozens of pictures of Izabelle covered the wall. It was her wall. 'Would she like it?' He asked himself. He turned to the tv. He started to watch Cheer Rivals, again. Starting with season one, episode one. He laughed and cried. It was emotional for him. He kept thinking about her lover. The man who would soon be gone. He would have plans for him. He slapped himself across the face.                                                  "Stupid! Fucking stupid! She doesn't love you. Pathetic, waste!"
He slapped himself again then curled up in a ball on the sofa and cried watching tv.

                                                                                                      ***

The smell of coffee, eggs and bacon stirred Izabelle from her sleep. As she opened her eyes, she felt light kissing on her back.                                                                                                                  "Good morning beautiful. I brought you some breakfast."                              Izabelle rolled over, she pulled the sheet up to her chest and sat up. She pulled Mike to her and kissed him on his lips.                                                        "Thank you."                                          Mike took a seat next to her in bed and they ate their breakfast together.

Bianca rolled over in bed and stretched her arms above her. She heard giggling and smiled. 'I'm glad they are together again.' She whispered to herself. She grabbed her phone and saw that she had two missed calls from Brian and a text message. She opened up the text. 'I want to apologize for last night. I do like you and I don't want this thing to get in the way of what could be. Please forgive me. Let me take you to lunch.' Bianca smiled. She liked Brian. She sent him a message back saying, 'Don't mess up again.' Bianca got out of bed and made her way to the shower. She had a lunch date today.

Izabelle set her plate on the tray and finished her coffee, placing her coffee cup on the tray too.
"That was yummy. Thank you. What are you doing today?"                              "As far as I know, nothing. Yet." He winked at her.                                                                                                    Izabelle dropped her sheet and climbed on top of Mike. Her breasts pressed against his bare chest felt good. His hands came around and grabbed each butt cheek. Izabelle slid her tongue into his mouth and sensually kissed him. They were getting heated when his phone pinged. Izabelle stopped and slid off of him, so he can reach his phone.                                                               
"Ugh, you've got to be kidding me!" He said, frustrated. "I have to show a house today at eleven." Izabelle looked at the clock.                              "It's only going on nine." She said playfully.                                                  "I know, but I have to get home and shower then get to this house in time. And if you don't stop torturing me, I might get fired." He said eying her as she bit her bottom lip and rubbed herself, sliding a finger inside herself, making herself wet.                                "I'm so hard right now, but I can't. I promise you, I'll be back afterwards."  Izabelle stood up. Mike got dressed while staring at her naked body. The bulge in his jeans still hadn't gone down. He smiled and shook his head and he slipped his shoes on.                "I will be back later." He said, then kissed her goodbye. Izabelle turned toward the bathroom and took a semi cold shower.