FIVE

Izabelle was running a little behind. Her alarm that she had set, never went off. It wasn't like her to be late, but this was one time, Scott understood. He had called her to let her know that there was a role in a tv show that she was asked to try out for. Apparently, the girl who they originally had in mind ended up getting knocked up.                                                                                                "Izabelle," Scott beamed as she walked through the door.
"She's here." He called behind him. Izabelle made her way over to where everyone was, and they began reading lines. The role she is reading for is Olivia Reed, a crime scene investigator for a show called Sins of the City. She knew of some of the people who were reading for parts. One of them was a guy name Dan Howard who starred in Cheer Rivals. It's been a few years since they have seen each other. Some people were fresh faces, like they were just plucked off the street. Izabelle wasn't sure how to feel about that. They looked lost, like they didn't know what they were doing. Were they nervous? Possibly. This is show business. There is no time to be nervous. 
After two hours of reading everyone broke for lunch. Izabelle walked off to a corner and pulled out her phone to make a call.                                              "Hey, stranger." Said a deep voice behind her.                                              She spun around.
"Dan." She opened her arms and gave him a hug. "It's been a while."                "It sure has. About six years." He said. "I heard about your new movie. Congrats. It's a big one." "Thanks." Just then her phone rang. Private. She hit the end button. Her phone rang again. Private. She shook her head and turned her phone off.                       "Is everything okay?"                            "It's nothing." She lied. "I have to find Scott. We can chat later."                   Izabelle walked outside to find Scott on the phone in a heated conversation puffing on a cigarette. She ducked back inside and went to the bathroom. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. She looked tired. Maybe for the fact is that she was tired. Tired of the creep who was harassing her. She made it a point to change her number after she was done today.

Izabelle felt the sensation that she was being watched. As she looked around her and her surroundings, she didn't see anyone or anything that was suspicious. She quickly went to her mobile carrier and had her number changed. She didn't want to be bothered with anything else, so she headed home around five o'clock. Scott told her that he would get back to her with the results from today by Friday. Three days to wait. Great. The lights were off when she pulled up to the house. Even thought it wasn't dark, Bianca never turned a light off after she left a room. Izabelle pulled around to the garage and parked. "B." she called out once she let herself in. Izabelle looked around the house, upstairs and down. Bianca wasn't there. There was a piece of paper laying on the kitchen counter.                                                                                  'Iz, I tried to call you, but it said that your number was disconnected. IDK. I went out with Brian. Call me.'                                                                                    Instead of calling and interrupting her, Izabelle sent her a text. 'Had to change my number. DO NOT GIVE THIS TO ANYONE!
Mike had work, Bianca was on a date. Typical night by herself. The stress over the past few weeks were staring to build up. All she wanted to do was take a break from everything and lock herself in her bedroom with a tub of rocky road ice cream and a box of tissues. Hopefully this incident has passed. Right now, the only person that had her number besides herself, Mike and Bianca was the phone company. Hopefully it stays that way. She checked her twitter account and was shocked when she logged on. The was a tweet from her that she does not remember posting.                                                                                                  It read: 'I'm so in love. I finally found my soulmate.'                                            Chills ran up her spine and goose flesh popped out all over her. Now she knows for sure she did not post it. The post was sent last night around eleven. She was in bed. The post was liked over eighteen thousand times and retweeted about half of that. Fed up she deleted the post and changed all the passwords on her accounts. She would never post something like that. She knew what would happen to Mike if she had. But who would do this? Not Mike, that's for sure. Whoever did this didn't even mention Mike. How would they know? Did she piss someone off? This doesn't seem like the work of revenge though. It was too sincere. She racked her brain for an hour, pacing back and fourth in her bedroom. She came up empty handed. She was always nice to people. Sometimes, too nice. Maybe that was her problem. Be more assertive.   
'Someone hacked my twitter.' She texted Bianca. 'Ask Brian if he knows how to find out who did it.' Izabelle waited for what seemed like forever when her phone pinged.                        'He said, you should change your password to something that only you know. Don't give it to anyone or write it down. You should use number and letters and mix up lower case and upper case. He's not the police. Sorry Iz.' Dead end. Great. Not what she wanted to hear. 'Tell him thanks anyway.'

Nervously pacing her living room, she pulled up Mikes number and hit send. After four rings it went to voicemail. Izabelle waited for the greeting to end.                                                            "Hi, it's me Izabelle, this is my new number. We need to talk. Someone hacked into my twitter account. I'm not going into details now, just call me, or come over when you're done. Bye". Izabelle felt totally vulnerable right now. Someone obviously is messing with her emotions right now. Someone unseen. But why? She looked around her home at the windows. Suddenly she shuddered. She went over and shut the tall blinds that covered the tall windows. This is insane. Is someone watching her outside? Hollywood types always get the crazies. But Izabelle is so far from the typical Hollywood actresses. She wants to be normal like everyone else. After going through the house for ten minutes closing all the blinds and securing the doors, she decided to take a shower and unwind. Her notification light was going off on her phone when she got out of the bathroom. Mike had called five minutes ago. He left a message saying he was on his way over.

Dressed in a t-shirt and cotton shorts, Izabelle hung her legs over Mikes lap as they sat and talked in the living room.                                                    "So, someone is harassing you"? He asked, wrinkling his forehead.            "It seems that someone knows an awful lot about me right now. Not many people know about you, Mike. I wanted to keep you from all that hassle".                                                    "But you said my name wasn't mentioned". He rubbed her legs. "Maybe whoever wrote it meant themselves. There are a lot of crazy people in this world Izzy".                  Izabelle scoffed. "Really? You think it's someone's delusional fantasy"? She laughed. Mike looked at her in a serious way.                                              "Don't joke. Iz, I'm going to be worried now for you. This could be serious".  "I'm sorry. I know what you mean. But how am I going to find out who is doing this"?             
"Isn't Bianca's boyfriend a computer geek? Maybe he can find out". Mike said sarcastically.
"Already asked him. He can't".                                                                                  "Right. There's something about him I just don't like. I don't know. He's too quiet. It's odd".
Izabelle laughed. "Oh come on. He's just shy around new people. He's nice."                               
"I'm nicer", Mike said he his land slid up her leg onto her thigh. Izabelle smiled. Mike smiled back and slid his hand further up her shorts and into her panties. Izabelle leaned back on the sofa and moaned, and he slid his fingers into her. His other hand caressed her breasts under her t shirt making her nipples erect. Mike fingered her for a good five minutes before Izabelle came.               
"Holy fuck", he said as he licked his fingers. "You taste so good". He grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door. They made love three times during that night.