Just Having Fun

I was arriving to a party that "everyone" at school was at so, of course i'm coming.                                                                                             *arrives at party*                                                                                               I saw so many familiar faces but after about what seemed like minutes a lot of people were actually talking to me and recognizing me? That's something that has never happened because at school im a shy person and I don't have many friends like others because since I barely talk it's not possible for me to communicate with others.  So I was really drunk being that one very irresponsible kid that does things there actually NOT supposed to I drove my car thinking was sober enough to physically drive when in reality I felt like I was being hit with a bowling ball .                                              I heard the guy laughing, and it was NOT your average laugh , he 

possessed i'm not even playing it was very disturbing and I heard him slide his feet on the sidewalk concrete floor it sounded like sandpaper being rubbed on a brick wall. It was very unpleasant I started to speed up my paste. As I was speed walking, he started yelling " you can run but you can't hide!"                                                                                                                                                                              Next thing I know I wake up and I was in so much pain but I was able to exit the car and my phone beeped so I saw that it said "New Text Message".   The message said " the person who runs can not hide..." I checked who this was but it didn't show the number or anything about this person texting me so I was curious and I replied "ok then, who are you and how do you even have my number to message me???"   He or she replied very quickly , almost like they didn't put any thought  into what their saying.  They said something that really startled me... They said "DON'T TURN AWAY". When I read this message I felt shivers up my spine and got goosebumps on my arm...  I had an instinct of turning my head facing some street lights very scared I slowly looked down near the dark and grey sidewalk. I saw a man in a green suit... and he slowly walked towards me while doing a weird walk almost like he was dancing the moonwalk yes, I know how dumb I  sound right now but that's literally  what this guy was doing. At first shrugged it off like it was just some silly prank but as I was walking I heard the guy laughing, and it was NOT your average laugh , he sounded possessed i'm not even playing it was very disturbing and I heard him slide his feet on the sidewalk concrete floor it sounded like sandpaper being rubbed on a brick wall.  It was very unpleasant I started to speed up my paste. As I was speed walking, he started yelling " you can run but you can't hide!"  At this point I sincerely didn't care if my leg hurt  I needed to get out of here suddenly I realized, I'm not even close to home ... i'm on the other side of town called valley falls this place is the scariest and most dangerous place in the state I don't know the way home from here.

                                                                     CONTINUED...