Ch.2 CallMeCaramel

Bakugou has a shitty day. Shorty fucking Deku not knowing his shitty place. Then engines for legs pissed him off with all his rambling about "school rules," and other shit like that.

Kacchan pulled up wattpad in his phone. He clicked on a book, and started reading.

Wattpad was sort of a guilty pleasure of his. He would die before letting his classmates, or anyone for that matter, know that he used wattpad, and especially not how he acts online!

He would never hear the end of it from that crazy haired bastard Kaminari if he ever knew Bakugou's attitude online. It was playful, energetic, and absolutely disgusting. He just can't help it!

It's odd. Not even trying? Whenever Bakugou gets online this persona comes out. I guess we know what happens to everything nice about him, huh? It all goes online! Where nobody ever sees it again.

DefaultTNT: Lol, so gay he can't even walk straight.

It was a clever comment if he does say so himself. The character was so head over heels for the main dude in the story. So fucking obvious.

After about an hour or so of being on wattpad, he checked his notifications.

CallMeCaramel: 😂 HAHA LOL, so true! You're hilarious, you are now my spouse!

He smirked at the comment and decided to be a bit smug.

DefaultTNT: Me? If so, Sure. How big is the the ring? 😛

CallMeCaramel: absolutely! Large, but not big enough to sink you to the bottom of the sea, lol.

Bakugou lets outa gruff laugh. This persons entertaining, he will admit.

DefaultTNT: Sounds great. Wanna pm?

It would certainly be a lot easier.

CallMeCaramel: Yeah, message me?

DefaultTNT: Yeah

Bakugou took a minute to finish off the last of his notifications, then PMed CallMeCaramel.

DefaultTNT: so, what my ring gonna look like?

CallMeCaramel: what about mine?

So they've got some wit. I like it.

DefaultTNT: gold band, heart diamond ;)

CallMeCaramel: wow, I'm flattered! You're pretty smooth. Wanna role play?

Bakugou snorted at the joke he immediately thought up. He would sound like such a dork, but it would be totally worth it!

DefaultTNT: isn't that what we're already doing? And I can't believe I've flattered the entire world!

CallMeCaramel: wow! Smoother than I though! And yeah, guess we are role playing! What should I wear to our wedding?

DefaultTNT: that depends. So, are you my husband or my wife? Or just my spouse?

He was honestly curious.

CallMeCaramel: I would be your husband, but I don't really care, I can be a wife. I wouldn't mind wearing a dress ;)

Bakugou blushes. That doesn't happen too often now, does it? Probably because no ones this confident with him, usually.

DefaultTNT: well, I'm your husband too then! How was your day honey? Mine was fucking shit, this dude I know keeps trying to show me up. Some nerd, never does what he's supposed to.

CallMeCaramel: so he breaks the rules all the time? That's not right. No one should break the rules, it can seriously annoy teachers and stuff :3

Well, he's not technically breaking the rules... but it Bakugou's mind, he's definitely not in his place!

DefaultTNT: well, he doesn't break the rules exactly, just doesn't do what he's supposed to. Whatever, back to the subject. How was your day, honey?

CallMeCaramel: complete shit. Don't even get me started. Just know it sucked.

Well that's not good. Not like Bakugou can do anything about it, though.

DefaultTNT: well, I hope you feel better! Love you!

CallMeCaramel: love you too hun!

His face went red, and he put a hand over it as he turned his phone off. Geez, what a closet dork he was.

Well, guess I have a fucking friend now! Of a husband, whatever the fuck you wanna call 'em.