Ch.3

Exactly 800 words before this note!

Bakugou's pov

Stupid bastards. These hero wannabes thinking they can surpass me, tch. Stupid fuckers!

No brain idiots th- ding!

I instantly look down at my phone when my notification bell rings.

CallMeCaramel: hey babe, how's your day so far? 💋

DefaultTNT: great now that you've messaged me

Uhh... I'm so sweet online, it's disgusting.

Caramel didn't message me for a good minute or so, and I had to deal with stupid shit nerd making some weird blushing face across from me in the classroom. It was really annoying, but he finally stopped, thank fuck. He looked like a ducking idiot, more than he usually does.

CallMeCaramel: aww thanks sweetheart! 😉💗

CallMeCaramel: I've been thinking lately... and we've been married for awhile... I want a kid!

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!!"

Hair for brains walks over. "Whatcha lookin at, huh? Let me see!" The fucker tries to take my phone!

"FUCK OFF SHITTY HAIR!!! It's none of your business!" I look back at my phone when it dings.

CallMeCaramel: Lol! Like a kitty or a puppy! Hehe~ what were you thinking?

I instantly reply.

DefaultTNT: oh nothin, just thought I might get to be a daddy 😏 if I'm not already~

"You seem eager to check whatever your lookin' at, eh Bakugou? What I-"

Hair for brains stopped talking when shit face nerd ran out of the classroom. The door slammed, and everyone turned towards the door. 

Sonic the hedgehog ran towards the door. "Midoriya! Uraraka, what happened to Midoriya?" He still makes those stupid ass hand motions when he talks... tch, idiot.

"Uhm, I don't know. We were talking about... things... and he looked at his phone, his face got super red, and he bolted!" Floaty face seemed concerned for the useless fucker.

"Eh, who fuckin' cares about the shit nerd? So he ran, what's the big fuckin deal? Let em' scram, do us all a favor!" Iida got all up in my face.

"Watch your profanity! Be respectful!"

"What if I don't want to?!?"

"Bakugou's behave y-"

"GAAA!!-"

*a fight broke out in the classroom. Meanwhile, with Izuku-*

"Hey Deku! Did you send the message yet? TNT has GOTTA be freaking out right now!" Uraraka and the other girls were grouped around me, we were all talking about my 'husband'.

"Y-yeah! Hope we didn't scare him..." I worry whether I went too far or not... hmm...

I suddenly got a response. The phone songs, and everyone turns their attention to me.

"Oh! What did they say!?" Uraraka was practically bouncing up and down.

"I haven't read it yet, hehe..." I put my hands up in an offensive position, and sweat drop.

DefaultTNT: oh nothin, just thought I might get to be a daddy 😏 if I'm not already~

F*wCK

^I SHOOT UP LIKE AN ARROW AND BOLT OUT OF THERE LIKE KACCHAN WAS JUST GIVEN PERMISSION TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME^

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nop- ah!" In my rush, I slam into someone as I try to turn a corner.

"You ok, kid~" I look up and freak out a bit. A girl with orange hair stands there. She's looking at me with a funny look, and reaching out to help me up. I take her hand and she pulls me up. It doesn't stop there, though.

She pulls me to her. "Um, uh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! Uhm..." What is she doing?! She put her arms around my head.

"Oh, it's fine! Ya know, I saw you at the sports festival~" she looked at me very oddly. Her grip tightened.

"Your cute, ya know that?~ and that quirk... oh it was so powerful! You have good looks, and a great quirk~ I think we're compatible!" She says the last part in a song song voice.

She pushes me against the wall and a nervous smile covers my face. I don't know what's going on! TT ~ TT

"I was hoping to meet you. Darling~ you know what? You date me so I can keep that power close, and I'll bless you with my beauty, and maybe a bit more!" She winks at me, and I'm a bit grossed out.

It's weird to think, but I'm gay. The idea of dating a girl is NOT appealing in the slightest.  How do I tell her that? Uhm...

I suddenly force her back. "Sorry! I'm married!" I run down the hall my face even redder than before.

I'm married?!?! Why did I say that!!!!??? Ugghhh!!!  We aren't actually married, why did I tell her I was married?! At least it got me out of that situation...

I run to the boys bathroom and was my face. I eventually cool down, and go to class. That message... mmmmm... Gah! He's such a flirt!

CallMeCaramel: I think you are~!