Chapter 1

"Where's my dinner, " she screamed.
She walked over to me. Her long, brown, wavy hair, bouncing every step. Reaching into her pocket and grabbing the remote.

The remote I'm terrified of.

"Please Sarah! I'll go make you whatever you want! Please! There's no  need-" I begged pithetcly, before I was shocked by the collar she made me wear.

I fell to the floor while shaking uncontrollably. Pain radiating threw my entire body. It took a long time before it stopped.

I looked up to see Sarah staring at me with an evil grin. "What did we learn? Or do you need another?" She asked, smiling.

"I- please, not another. I- I'll have dinner ready when you come home next time. I will guess what you want in-insted of waiting for you to get home!"

Please be right!

Sarah lifted her foot and placed it on my hand, slowly applying more and more pressure. Tears start to flood my eyes.

Don't pull away! Don't pull away! I try to convince myself. She already taught me my lesson for pulling away from her touch.

I started shaking, while, tears started falling from my face. Stuck on the floor, while, she slowly breaks my hand.

After a couple more seconds, I feel it. She broke my hand. She knows it too. Sarah steps back, then leans forward and pets my head.

"Remember that," she says. She stands up start then, grabs her purse and walks to the front door. "Im going to get some fast food. Want anything?"

Holding my hand to my chest, I let out a quiet, "please."

"You should have made me some dinner then," she said while leaving.

I cry. I cry and I cry.

Finally, after crying for at least an hour, I walk over into the living room and sit on the floor next to the couch.

Why couldn't I just make her food. I had to be an idiot and wait for her to come home before starting to cook. I'm an idiot!

I sat on the floor, holding my hand, hoping that Sarah would let me go to a doctor. Hoping that Sarah would share her food. Hoping that Sarah would let me bathe or sleep in a bed.

My life was in Sarah's hands. I was preying for mercy.

After what felt like another hour, Sarah came back home. In her hands were bags of things. She must have gone shopping.

But then I saw it: a little to-go-box. She grabbed my dog bowl and put some fries in it. Sarah turned around then saw me staring at the food, my mouth was watering.

She smiled at me then walked to the fridge and pulled out mustered. "Come here Ed, " she called to me.

I walked over to her, with my head down. When I got to her, she grabbed the front of my collar and pulled it to the floor. I landed on the floor quite painfully.

"Don't forget you place here," she said terrifyingly. She then proceeded to dump a ton of mustered on the the fries.

I hate mustered. I thought sadly.

She then placed my bowl on the floor in front of me and walked upstairs.

My stomach growled, demanding food. I ate the awful food, knowing I wouldn't get anymore for at least a week.

Once finishing the awful food, I picked my dog bowl of the ground and placed it in the sink for tommrow.

Looking at the clock, I started to panic. It's almost 10! I race up the stairs, only to be met with an angry looking Sarah.

She stretched out her hand expectingly. "Please! It's not 10 yet! It's  1 till!" I pleaded with her.

"Now, or you'll be sleeping in the dog house!" She screamed at me.

I slowly took my shirt off then handed it to her. Next came my pants, then the socks. I put my hand on my boxers before, follishly,  speaking, "please! It's winter!"

She slapped me with her free hand, then spoke, "Now, and you get the dog house for being so slow!"

Tears slid down my face as I removed my boxers. After handing her my last article of clothing she grabbs my collar and drags me out side.

I force my hands to my side as she turns to me and explains the rules for tonight.

" You will stay in there until I come and get you. Maybe, if you come up with some way to make it up to me, I'll give you your clothes back. Also," she reaches down and grabbs my dick, "Don't even try to cover this from the camera like last time. Do you understand?"

I nod my head yes. Sarah pushes me to the floor and kicks my ass, as I crawl into the dog house.

I am shivering, it is cold enough to snow.

I lay down with my dick fully exposed to the camera, located in the corner of the dog house.

...........................................
Comment what you want to happen.